Re: What turns you on about quicksand?

Postby cbqdbq » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:04 pm

what does xD or xDD mean?
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:13 am

What turns me on about quicksand ? Watching gorgeous young babes sinking to their doom . . . simple as ! :D :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

fp450+7

Postby fp450+7 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:46 am

I mean...

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:10 pm

fp450+7 wrote:I mean...

I love that image. It's one of my favorite of MPV's Philippine scenes and a fraction of what my dreams look like. Yeah, that turns me on too, friend. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Maudlin

Postby Maudlin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:47 pm

I guess you could say I'm more of a deep mud/tar/etc. fetishist than a quicksand one, though quicksand certainly fits the bill as well (just not in the sense that most people think of when they hear "quicksand.") I don't especially care about the "going under" aspect, and in fact am more than happy to see a scenario linger on the legs as long as possible, or even stop completely at the waist or lower, leaving the subject to squirm and struggle in place. Additionally, I don't care for naked/swimsuit sinking, as a big part of the appeal to me is watching the muck ruin the subject's clothing or claim her shoes. Naturally, unwilling or accidental sinking lends itself better to my other preferences, and also ensures the subject is more likely to squirm, struggle, and otherwise try to get free. The sounds of struggle (both those made by the subject and those made by the muck) also add a lot to the experience for me! Of course, if they end up enjoying it, I prefer it to be something they have to warm up to, or resist initially, rather than giving themselves willingly to the muck right from the start.

As far as the subject (or 'victim', if we're being mischievous) goes... I am pretty picky about the sort of person I like to see in mud/quicksand/etc. I do prefer a cuter aesthetic, and 2d/anime/video game-type stuff is way more appealing to me than live action. Clothing style is important to me too, as it's not as fun watching someone get stuck in junk clothes that they don't care about or that can be cheaply replaced. I'm not strictly into watching, either; when it comes to roleplaying (or Second Life, which I spend a lot of time in) I don't mind being the one stuck, or being stuck alongside someone else.

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:41 pm

Everything. But I especially like sinking down past my neck as the mud slowly starts climbing up the sides of my face, especially when it covers my ears. I truly enjoy sinking vertically into extremely deep, somewhat thick, yet smooth mud that is thick enough to hold its form. That’s the perfect mud that, when your face slowly sinks below the surface, slowly closes and encapsulates your entire body to the point that you can no longer move much anymore. It’s the ultimate in full body bondage. It squeezes your entire body from every angle possible, and yet somehow, while holding you tightly, still manages to feel incredibly soft against your skin. There’s absolutely nothing else like it. I can lay in quicksand for hours and hours at a time, hovering just below the surface where nobody else can see me.

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:45 pm

somebodyelse wrote:For me, at the moment, it is watching other people, and mentally putting myself in their place, hoping that one day, that will be me.

So, has it been you yet? If not, what are you waiting for???

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:35 am

Sinkman61 wrote:
somebodyelse wrote:For me, at the moment, it is watching other people, and mentally putting myself in their place, hoping that one day, that will be me.

So, has it been you yet? If not, what are you waiting for???

Not yet; nobody to go with (that I trust enough to get me out), and no place to go that I know of.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:36 am

Garbage Dump Angel wrote:Watching a cute/sexy girl (preferably 2D; sorry boys, but live-action/3D quicksand doesn't really float my boat, except maaaybe those cosplays in mud) wander onto the stuff by accident, then sink while struggling mightily to get out. Bonus points for evolving expressions of panic and/or despair, and for an image of the sinker covered in mud after being pulled out of quicksand.

The clingier and more tenacious the sinky stuff is, the better. Tar is the sinky stuff of the gods; dumping Nana/Ryoko/Yuki in the tar pit of CC+, watching the tar cling and stick to them as they try in vain to pull themselves out and only end up sinking further is a beautiful watch....

Heh-heh...We've come a long way since then. ;)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:03 pm

After much careful thought about this subject I've decided what it is that turns me on about quicksand and mud . . . Everything, especially if a young lady is involved. :D :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Return to “General Discussion”