What turns you on about quicksand?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Herzeleid

Re: What turns you on about quicksand?

Postby Herzeleid » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:38 am

I would go along with steve70, up to a point. For as long as I can remember I've always imagined that it was me who was being sucked down to a complete submersion every time, and like steve70 the thought of the mud / quicksand on my body is intensely erotic ( For me, anyway ! )
I don't understand the psychology of it, I just know I've always enjoyed that since I was young lad, with all those B movies scenes strangely arousing, so now I just accept and enjoy it . . . After all, I'm not hurting anyone and it is my own private " Interest " :)
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:54 am

For me its seeing girls struggle, sink, engulfed in thick mud. Tied or having their arms stuck. Or tied above their head. I love it all from start to finish. Not too big on over the top sexual stuff. But for me, the money shot is when the girl is chest deep in quicksand.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:36 am

spunkee311 wrote:For me its seeing girls struggle, sink, engulfed in thick mud. Tied or having their arms stuck. Or tied above their head. I love it all from start to finish. Not too big on over the top sexual stuff. But for me, the money shot is when the girl is chest deep in quicksand.

I'd definitely go along with that. As you say, the money shot is just as her, how shall we say " Assets " are engulfed by the mud., plus the final submersion. :D :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Herzeleid wrote:
spunkee311 wrote:For me its seeing girls struggle, sink, engulfed in thick mud. Tied or having their arms stuck. Or tied above their head. I love it all from start to finish. Not too big on over the top sexual stuff. But for me, the money shot is when the girl is chest deep in quicksand.

I'd definitely go along with that. As you say, the money shot is just as her, how shall we say " Assets " are engulfed by the mud., plus the final submersion. :D :D

You just cannot win!!!-for me the "big time" is sinking from knee to butt with as much struggling as the girl can manage
Do your own thing & write what turns YOU on" You cannot please all the people all the time"

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 am

For me, it is the being caught in quicksand, the struggle and the fear, as she is taken down deeper and deeper, and then the abject terror, as she struggles to free her arms, after they become trapped when she tries to push herself up and out (still on my bucket list for me to be able to do that). No matter if they are topless are not. My opinion is that currently Christina Carter ("Alexis Grace & Christina Carter") and Selene Drake ("Hairy Situation," "Nitty Gritty") do an excellent job of conveying this theme (just my opinion; your mileage may vary). Nothing against any of the other girls, who do a fine job themselves, these are just my faves. :)

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 am

For me, it's the bondage aspect and the fear and vulnerability associated with it. There is something very sensual about seeing a man in that position.

It's strange because outside of that, I DO NOT like the idea of myself or other people being in situations where they are trapped and cannot move. It really bothers me. All ways has. With quicksand, it's different for reasons I'd rather not get into at the moment. However, there was one quicksand scene that was too intense for me. The bondage, fear, and vulnerability was too much to handle and I felt a strange combination of arousal, guilt, and all sorts of emotional discomfort. It was the scene from the movie Purple Sunset. I'd forgotten all about it until now!

Garbage Dump Angel

Postby Garbage Dump Angel » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:16 am

Watching a cute/sexy girl (preferably 2D; sorry boys, but live-action/3D quicksand doesn't really float my boat, except maaaybe those cosplays in mud) wander onto the stuff by accident, then sink while struggling mightily to get out. Bonus points for evolving expressions of panic and/or despair, and for an image of the sinker covered in mud after being pulled out of quicksand.

The clingier and more tenacious the sinky stuff is, the better. Tar is the sinky stuff of the gods; dumping Nana/Ryoko/Yuki in the tar pit of CC+, watching the tar cling and stick to them as they try in vain to pull themselves out and only end up sinking further is a beautiful watch.

Participating in sinking and willful submergence aren't my thing; I find it most pleasurable when there's peril and helplessness involved.

Additionally, thanks to elefseus bringing to my attention Castle of Succubus, its swamp level and its curvy, thick protragonist, I might have a thing for nice asses and thick thighs going under; it's the best way to explain why do I like so much to just watch Simone sink in that game, when it's "just" 8-bitish quicksand.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:28 am

Garbage Dump Angel wrote:Watching a cute/sexy girl (preferably 2D; sorry boys, but live-action/3D quicksand doesn't really float my boat, except maaaybe those cosplays in mud) wander onto the stuff by accident, then sink while struggling mightily to get out. Bonus points for evolving expressions of panic and/or despair, and for an image of the sinker covered in mud after being pulled out of quicksand.

The clingier and more tenacious the sinky stuff is, the better. Tar is the sinky stuff of the gods; dumping Nana/Ryoko/Yuki in the tar pit of CC+, watching the tar cling and stick to them as they try in vain to pull themselves out and only end up sinking further is a beautiful watch.

Participating in sinking and willful submergence aren't my thing; I find it most pleasurable when there's peril and helplessness involved.

Additionally, thanks to elefseus bringing to my attention Castle of Succubus, its swamp level and its curvy, thick protragonist, I might have a thing for nice asses and thick thighs going under; it's the best way to explain why do I like so much to just watch Simone sink in that game, when it's "just" 8-bitish quicksand.

From what I have read here, it seems like that you share the same preferences that I so happen to have, such as the enjoyment of scenarios related to quicksand peril, as opposed to willful submergence, considering that the former is more satisfying and natural, along with your preference in terms of depth in which a given subject is sunken.

I am also happy to know that the game you discovered from one of my posts in the Game Bog thread has led you to further enjoying such instances of sinking, especially with the fact that said game is one of my personal favorites in relation to quicksand in games.
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

Garbage Dump Angel

Postby Garbage Dump Angel » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:33 am

elefseus wrote:
Garbage Dump Angel wrote:Watching a cute/sexy girl (preferably 2D; sorry boys, but live-action/3D quicksand doesn't really float my boat, except maaaybe those cosplays in mud) wander onto the stuff by accident, then sink while struggling mightily to get out. Bonus points for evolving expressions of panic and/or despair, and for an image of the sinker covered in mud after being pulled out of quicksand.

From what I have read here, it seems like that you share the same preferences that I so happen to have, such as the enjoyment of scenarios related to quicksand peril, as opposed to willful submergence, considering that the former is more satisfying and natural, along with your preference in terms of depth in which a given subject is sunken.

I am also happy to know that the game you discovered from one of my posts in the Game Bog thread has led you to further enjoying such instances of sinking, especially with the fact that said game is one of my personal favorites in relation to quicksand in games.

Wow, I had no idea! That's nice to hear.

Now, I wonder what other quicksands do you enjoy sinking characters in?

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:56 am

Garbage Dump Angel wrote:
elefseus wrote:

Wow, I had no idea! That's nice to hear.

Now, I wonder what other quicksands do you enjoy sinking characters in?

Personally, I enjoy naturally-occurring environmental elements like swamplands, desert quicksand, tar pits, peat bogs, and mudflats (like those in the vicinity of Mont Saint-Michel). Extra credit if the surface seems deceptively safe to tread on. Such elements are what I could consider number 1 in my records.

This leaves us with the question, what kind of clothing do you prefer your subjects in as they end up sinking?
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

Return to “General Discussion”