What turns you on about quicksand?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Garbage Dump Angel

Re: What turns you on about quicksand?

Postby Garbage Dump Angel » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:16 am

elefseus wrote:
Garbage Dump Angel wrote:
elefseus wrote:
Garbage Dump Angel wrote:Watching a cute/sexy girl (preferably 2D; sorry boys, but live-action/3D quicksand doesn't really float my boat, except maaaybe those cosplays in mud) wander onto the stuff by accident, then sink while struggling mightily to get out. Bonus points for evolving expressions of panic and/or despair, and for an image of the sinker covered in mud after being pulled out of quicksand.

The clingier and more tenacious the sinky stuff is, the better. Tar is the sinky stuff of the gods; dumping Nana/Ryoko/Yuki in the tar pit of CC+, watching the tar cling and stick to them as they try in vain to pull themselves out and only end up sinking further is a beautiful watch.

Participating in sinking and willful submergence aren't my thing; I find it most pleasurable when there's peril and helplessness involved.

Additionally, thanks to elefseus bringing to my attention Castle of Succubus, its swamp level and its curvy, thick protragonist, I might have a thing for nice asses and thick thighs going under; it's the best way to explain why do I like so much to just watch Simone sink in that game, when it's "just" 8-bitish quicksand.

From what I have read here, it seems like that you share the same preferences that I so happen to have, such as the enjoyment of scenarios related to quicksand peril, as opposed to willful submergence, considering that the former is more satisfying and natural, along with your preference in terms of depth in which a given subject is sunken.

I am also happy to know that the game you discovered from one of my posts in the Game Bog thread has led you to further enjoying such instances of sinking, especially with the fact that said game is one of my personal favorites in relation to quicksand in games.

Wow, I had no idea! That's nice to hear.

Now, I wonder what other quicksands do you enjoy sinking characters in?

Personally, I enjoy naturally-occurring environmental elements like desert quicksand, tar pits, peat bogs, and mudflats (like those in the vicinity of Mont Saint-Michel). Extra credit if the surface seems deceptively safe to tread on. Such elements are what I could consider number 1 in my records.

This leaves us with the question, what kind of clothing do you prefer your subjects in as they end up sinking?

Ah, I meant to ask earlier what would be your other favorite quicksands in games, specifically.

Now, for your last question... I'm not all that choosy when it comes to outfits, but I sometimes do like leg baring/emphasizing garments like shorts, short skirts and spats, though for some reason I'm not too fond of highleg bikini bottoms (e.g. A-020's Yoko sinking; would have liked it better if Yoko had her default outfit)

I also like zettai ryouiki aka absolute territory, as a result I like when a girl wearing the above is down to her thighs far enough that you get to see that effect between the outfit and the quicksand itself. Kind of specific, huh?

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Garbage Dump Angel wrote:Ah, I meant to ask earlier what would be your other favorite quicksands in games, specifically.

Now, for your last question... I'm not all that choosy when it comes to outfits, but I sometimes do like leg baring/emphasizing garments like shorts, short skirts and spats, though for some reason I'm not too fond of highleg bikini bottoms (e.g. A-020's Yoko sinking; would have liked it better if Yoko had her default outfit)

I also like zettai ryouiki aka absolute territory, as a result I like when a girl wearing the above is down to her thighs far enough that you get to see that effect between the outfit and the quicksand itself. Kind of specific, huh?

On the topic of quicksand in video games, my other favorites include but are not limited to the following: Super Metroid, specifically the Justin Bailey hack, Pitfall: The Lost Expedition, Hard Corps: Uprising, SiNiSistar and Tomb Raider III.

To provide an answer to my previous question about clothing and outfits, I prefer instances where ladies have more clothing on the upper body, such as armors, sweaters, or just a shirt, and less on the lower, with clothes like swimwear or undergarments (bonus points if such articles of clothing are quite skimpy (e.g. thong bikini briefs, Japanese traditional underwear, and the like)), considering that I feel that in most cases, a two-piece doesn't really seem to satisfy me that much when sinking is involved.

The concept of absolute territory and its relation to quicksand is also something that I agree upon, and to extend upon it, mud or other sticky substances splattered and stained across the thigh area when sinking makes the whole thing more appreciable, in my opinion.
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

Garbage Dump Angel

Postby Garbage Dump Angel » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 pm

elefseus wrote:On the topic of quicksand in video games, my other favorites include but are not limited to the following: Super Metroid, specifically the Justin Bailey hack, Pitfall: The Lost Expedition, Hard Corps: Uprising, SiNiSistar and Tomb Raider III.

To provide an answer to my previous question about clothing and outfits, I prefer instances where ladies have more clothing on the upper body, such as armors, sweaters, or just a shirt, and less on the lower, with clothes like swimwear or undergarments (bonus points if such articles of clothing are quite skimpy (e.g. thong bikini briefs, Japanese traditional underwear, and the like)), considering that I feel that in most cases, a two-piece doesn't really seem to satisfy me that much when sinking is involved.

The concept of absolute territory and its relation to quicksand is also something that I agree upon, and to extend upon it, mud or other sticky substances splattered and stained across the thigh area when sinking makes the whole thing more appreciable, in my opinion.

Very nice to hear all this and trade this stuff back and forth. However, I'd like to know if you've got a Discord set up, since most of the QS discussion has moved there and we can converse more quickly and easily.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:20 am

Garbage Dump Angel wrote:Very nice to hear all this and trade this stuff back and forth. However, I'd like to know if you've got a Discord set up, since most of the QS discussion has moved there and we can converse more quickly and easily.

I don't have Discord, sadly enough.
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

scooterjack

Postby scooterjack » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:06 am

What turns me on is the clothing of the damsel getting soiled. I love the look of jeans or khaki shorts, covered in sticky brown earth.

mud_dreamer

Postby mud_dreamer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:26 am

I like to sink because it relaxes me. I don't like to get real stuck.
I enjoy videos of people mainly women with mud on their body.
I would love to see my wife in mud. Maybe someday.

barefooter

Postby barefooter » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:18 pm

I like to think and see barefeet in mud, my and anybody, feel mud with my barefeet. Also I like be nude in mud, feel with all my body sticky mud around. I like going trough thick and deep, bottomless mud, swamps, like try to fight with quicksands and want to going across any non-passable swampy sucking places. And sure - I love sex in mud!!!!

Jumpoff_Joe

Postby Jumpoff_Joe » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:04 am

I think it's the melodramatic taboo, the person in it being rendered helpless, the idea that the stuff is engulfing and bottomless, and sort of a "BDSM with the time running out" sort of theme to it. Plus, it is filthy and gross -- the thought of it being totally detestable to the person stuck in it (the stuckee?) is another taboo turn-on.

Another thought -- could it be that the turn-on could be a BDSM "dom" thing, where the person wants to see an attractive and otherwise unavailable woman get caught in a situation they hate? Perhaps there could be some loathing directed at the person, too -- not misogyny (hatred of all women), but a secret fantasy about a popular or vain-obsessed beauty being being brought down to the level of pleading to a esteemed lesser-valued individual for assistance (control play)?

Or all of the above, plus many more (including defilement of fancy clothes)?

JSample

Postby JSample » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:46 pm

While I do get a charge out of erotic quicksand scenes, my strongest turn-on is a dramatic scene of a helpless damsel in distress sinking to her doom. Why that is, I'm not sure; for me it seems to be a combination of the objective sight of a woman's body slowly descending into the gripping mire and the subjective experience of imagining her terror as she fights for her life, communicated through her words, actions, and facial expressions as she confronts her life being cut short by an inescapable, all-consuming threat. I suppose that it resonates with me because it gives me a feeling of power and control over women in a controlled context in which no one is *really* in any danger, allowing the fantasy to be acted out and experienced to its fullest while remaining a fantasy. I've spoken of this from time to time in other threads on this forum, and while I've seen only a mere fraction of all the quicksand scenes that are available, my very favorite scene so far is Sarah Michelle's "Just a Little Further" which she shot a couple years ago with MPV. Her physical and emotional performance of a damsel in distress sinking helplessly to her doom absolutely floored me the first time I saw that video.
Jason Sample

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:52 am

can not sink du to responbilities, but do lots of imagining about sinking.

just thinking about how floating in quicksand would be like being at the top of a throat and the stuff would swalow me into those deeps if only I was dense enough for it to get me.

would excite me, and i like to imagine stedily sinking down as it rises over my open mouth and fills it then covers my nostrils then my ears then my eyes then my head and finaly my arms and my finger tips and then i breath out, hear bubbles and hisses and then breath in and feel the quicksand in my nose and then in my lungs.
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

Return to “General Discussion”