New-ish fan of quicksand here

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Garbage Dump Angel

New-ish fan of quicksand here

Postby Garbage Dump Angel » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:33 am

Backstory: For a very long time I tried to deny I had it out of sheer embarrassment despite some of my... reactions suggesting otherwise. Until June of this year I found out about Cracklecradle+ and reluctantly gave it a spin. When I brought it up to my super close friend he told me he also was into quicksand (don't probe me about him, he's very reserved about his fetishes), and in response I told him about how I tried to repress that. Ultimately I learned it was nothing to be ashamed about, so now I don't really fight my enjoyment of the sinky stuff.

Perhaps oddly for the forum, considering the producer's area, live-action quicksand doesn't really float my boat; my jam is "2D" stuff (doesn't have to be necessarily drawn, there are some good sinks made in MMD). I prefer accidental sinks, with panic, peril, and most importantly, helplessness. Contrast for example some of MrBlackGoo's Second Life animations, where the victims are often turned on by the prospect of sinking in a bog. The stickier and clingier the sinky stuff, the better. I also love it when the victim (futilely) leans back and pushes against the quicksand to try and pull themselves out, often getting their arms stuck as well.

CC+ has a struggle animation like that, too.

Man, I went through the entire Game Bog, and I am really, really bummed about what happened to MrBlackGoo. Unfortunately I've yet to see an interactive sinking that's as fancy and as satisfying as CC+, but despite that, what are your favorite quicksand areas in games to just play around and sink in? The Soul Calibur 2 Egyptian Crypt of cornstarch was pretty good, and in my early years I had access to a PC Demo of Tomb Raider III, where I would find myself just playing with the mire of the first and only level and eventually sinking Lara. That probably was my first case of "fetish confirmed" that I know of. Cracklecradle was made in GameMaker, so I guess someone with it could try opening the game in there?

A-020, dea/shuu33, Raymond2k3, QSSuwako (such a shame he's so erratic in submitting stuff) and to a lesser extent Kei-Waza - mostly because of his game, Esthe Hunter, which is fun and kinda creative - are my favorite QS artists. I have several ideas of characters to sink, but I can't draw and my pockets can't keep up with my mind.

Hey, sorry about the wall of text, I'd shared these things with only one person before, and people here are likely to understand my stuff as well as he did.

theartofmud

Re: New-ish fan of quicksand here

Postby theartofmud » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:26 am

Welcome to the forum! I'm also pretty new to QSfans but I've been lurking here for a long time. I personally prefer live action scenes when it comes to QS related media, but animated or drawn stuff is free so I tend to follow that more. Big fan of K. waza, Silkyfriction, and Sir-raymond's work. I almost always prefer pleasure over peril, but a combination of both works well too. It's always good to have new members, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:49 am

Welcome to the forum ^^

You dont have to act embarrassed here, we've all experienced similar things.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:31 pm

and everyone has their own preferences... i also prefer peril and helplessness, but would rather my damsels be feisty and defiant than panic

enjoy the site!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Birds of a feather...
Welcome aboard!
I share your preferences
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Garbage Dump Angel

Postby Garbage Dump Angel » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:55 pm

duuudeization wrote:Birds of a feather...
Welcome aboard!
I share your preferences

Ah, interesting. Makes me wonder which preferences you don't share.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:46 am

[quote]Makes me wonder which preferences you don't share./quote]

Ask away...Im social
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Maudlin

Postby Maudlin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:27 am

Welcome! You seem to have good taste in QS content... I also have a preference for unwilling/accidental QS content and 2d/anime art.

Return to “General Discussion”