How old your mania? And how it started?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
barefooter

How old your mania? And how it started?

Postby barefooter » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:44 am

Let's describe - How old your mania? And how it started? From which moment?

quickman

Re: How old your mania? And how it started?

Postby quickman » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:57 am

Pretty much my whole life I've had an almost paralyzing fear of it, so much so I could not even watch scenes on TV. Only in recent years I forced myself to try watching videos (like people who are scared of flying going on an airplane) and realizing I like them and get great pleasure from seeing them

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:56 pm

When I was (about) 5 I tried to cross a clay "landslide" I got stuck & had to leave my wellies there to escape so I think my stuck fetish started then
My 1st real sink was at 11 years I went to explore a silted up lake Got into thigh deep mud & then had an urge to lie down in it This led to a large erection & my 1st sexual experience--any wonder I have a mud fetish!!!

mud_dreamer

Postby mud_dreamer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Where I grew up (south Chicago) there was always a lot of homes being built and the area was mostly clay. So as kids we played in the mud next to homes being constructed. We had many mud ball fights. We would throw them at the concrete walls and laugh when they would go splat. We were little devils/vandals. Halloween was a favorite time for mischief. :twisted:

I am part of the baby-boom generation so kids were everywhere and playing with and in the dirt and mud was normal. Parents were always telling us not to get dirty. Not a chance where I lived and played. :mrgreen:

When I was around 8, my brother (6) and I made a mud trap and lured one of his friends to step in it. It was just a little pit about 2x2 feet. It was probably only about 10 inches deep. We made it very soupy. I put grass over the top. It took a long time for me to get Jeffrey to unwittingly step in it. He finally got one foot in and I made sure that he got stuck by pushing down on his shoulders. My brother and I rolled on the ground laughing. :lol:

Jeff had boots on and when he tried to get out of the mud his boot came off and was stuck in the mudhole. We laughed even harder until he started to cry. No matter how hard I yanked on his boot It would not come out. He started crying even louder, and I feared that his older brothers would come to his rescue and beat me and my brother up. I went and got a board to pry his boot out of the mud. I then cleaned his boot off in a puddle. I then told him to keep quiet about it. :roll:

It was all worth it. This is my earliest recollection of being interested in mud play.

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Discovering a college age woman who had managed to get first her horse and then herself mired, a company had been digging sand out of the riverbed and one of the pits filled up with slippery river silt and neither the horse or woman could get back out once they slid into it. This was way before cell phones so I rode my bike to the nearest pay phone and called 911.
I went back to her and her horse and waited for help to arrive...that started it and it is still with me today ;)

barefooter

Postby barefooter » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:24 pm

I think, that many causes went to this pervert...
First, sure, in young ages, I liked to stomp mud with rubber boots and sometimes lost it. I liked when boots sucked into wet clay till edges and was need to help with hands for pull out it! We played in "swamp going" with wet mud - was need to across some wet territory...
Next moment - this mania across with my another fetish and hobby - i like barefoot going - especially at any mud and wet weather. Love to feel mud with bare feet, love just to see mud and think about my or somebody feet going here.
I can remember one more moment - some later we often went to far village. It haven't good roads - only one unpaved road went to that village between giant plowed fields - after each rain it turns to non-passable route. That last 5 kilometers was as nightmare for any, who want to trip there. People stay cars at last asphalt and go there by ped, with rubber boots. Heavy farm machinery add extreme for that - they completely turns road to bog and very often even large tractors stuck here! When you go here in rubber boots - you stuck each step and i found, that more easy, quicker and... funny be barefeet here! Don't need to think about how deep this mud or puddle, and more - you can cut a way through muddy fields!!! And another more about that place - there was huge cow farm there. About 150 cows. Try to imagine, how they stomp all around!!! At wet weather they turn all around to huge muddy swamp!!! Most epic swamp was at farm backyard - at light rain already was knee-deep here, and at rainy weather or spring sometimes cows stuck here!!!
We went here to help in pasture and shepherd cows. It so many shoes from flip-flops to rubber boots was sank here!!! xDDDD Very often we helped to pull out stuck cows here! Most usable was take shoes off, roll up pants high as possible. In deep trouble situation most simple and efficiency was off shoes, off pants and t-shirt and stay in underwear xDDDD, so you can went here and dig out cow from any mud xDDD

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

i'm in the minority here in that sinking isn't my primary "mania"... i'm a fan of damsels in distress and peril, and quicksand is just one of my interests

there is a famous video of a damsel sinking in quicksand who pulls out a gun, shoots an overhanging vine and is able to pull herself out... this is one of my earliest memories of being fascinated by such scenes, and made quicksand one of my top peril favorites

but it also explains why i have no interest in consensual sinking... and may be the root of my preference for damsels escaping or being rescued, instead of "grim endings"
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:24 pm

I don't think you're in the minority, I don't care for grim endings for man or beast.
For me, it is all about the struggle and subsequent escape or rescue

Jumpoff_Joe

Postby Jumpoff_Joe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:38 pm

On the Must Love Fetish podcast, I describe one of my earliest experiences (so early that I don't remember it, I must have been about two years old or so) where I made a mad dash to a bubbling mudpot at Yellowstone Park. I was stopped by a stranger, at nearly the last minute. I have only one random memory of Yellowstone outside of that, it was so long ago. I think that my constant shaming of that situation, and perhaps a pre-memory childhood fascination of mud, made the fetish and work I practice today.

lonesinker

Postby lonesinker » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:04 am

Good question, my earliest times of mud fascination was around 7-8 yrs. It didn,t have anything to do with quicksand,it was more of a car stuck situation. In the spring months I was home and heard noises and looked out my window and saw the neighbours huge car was stuck in the muddy driveway and the family were trying to push it out and struggled with it,mud was just flying all around and kept watching with interest.

Return to “General Discussion”