Childhood Games

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
quickman

Childhood Games

Postby quickman » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:26 am

I remember playing this game when I was a child. Playing with some other kids in the backyard of the girl across the street, she said lets pretend the backyard is quicksand and we have to get across it. There would be "safe" places where you would not sink. Touching the fence,chairs, swing set etc... or even another person that wasn't sinking was "safe". The object was to get from one place to another without sinking. So we would take turns navigating the yard, trying not to drown. Bare in mind this was in a time when kids actually went outside to play and had to make up things to do. Not like today when most kids stay inside with their video games.

Which got me thinking.. does anyone else remember things they did as a child that involved pretend quicksand. At least when I was a kid, quicksand was a popular topic or fascination. So obviously it made it's way into games

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Childhood Games

Postby dlodoski » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Most definitely.

I distinctly remember playing a game with at least one other kid, where, a metal slide and the concrete footers it sat on were 'safe'. All the dirt around it was quicksand.

I probably would have never recalled that if not prompted like this. Interesting topic. Thank you.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:09 pm

quickman wrote:I remember playing this game when I was a child. Playing with some other kids in the backyard of the girl across the street, she said lets pretend the backyard is quicksand and we have to get across it. There would be "safe" places where you would not sink. Touching the fence,chairs, swing set etc... or even another person that wasn't sinking was "safe". The object was to get from one place to another without sinking. So we would take turns navigating the yard, trying not to drown. Bare in mind this was in a time when kids actually went outside to play and had to make up things to do. Not like today when most kids stay inside with their video games.

Which got me thinking.. does anyone else remember things they did as a child that involved pretend quicksand. At least when I was a kid, quicksand was a popular topic or fascination. So obviously it made it's way into games

I never played such a game or anything else of any similar nature. I can, however, see your game as playing a role in a (probably erotic or just playful) scene. Two girls encounter a real mud pit. One of them mentions the game they played as children and suggests playing it now, across a real bog. They eventually fall in and the scene then works out to the pleasure of both. This could possibly be a basis for a rare scene with a pleasure or fun, but not sexual, response and without going topless.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

quickman

Postby quickman » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:51 am

As a seven year old I don't think I was acting out erotically (although I can't say the same for the girls). A few years later when I moved to a new house in a newly developed area there was a lot of muddy areas to play in and explore, including right next door. Talk about not being discreet, anyone could see me, including my mom. I used to love putting on my rubber boots that went up to my knee, tuck my pants in and go tramping around. It was a very sticky clay mud. Anyway , I really loved finding a nice wet slurry and stepping in and watching my feet go down and see the muck slowly inch it's way up my boots. I distinctly remember a pleasurable feeling that I didn't understand at the time (being only about 9). I liked looking at my feet as I tried pulling them out; that heaving, oozy look. I'd be thinking ( or saying to myself quietly) "Cool!, Quicksand!" I came home with muddy pants a few times if it was deeper than my boots, but I didn't get in trouble. I guess my mother realized boys will be boys

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:31 pm

quickman wrote:As a seven year old I don't think I was acting out erotically (although I can't say the same for the girls). A few years later when I moved to a new house in a newly developed area there was a lot of muddy areas to play in and explore, including right next door. Talk about not being discreet, anyone could see me, including my mom. I used to love putting on my rubber boots that went up to my knee, tuck my pants in and go tramping around. It was a very sticky clay mud. Anyway , I really loved finding a nice wet slurry and stepping in and watching my feet go down and see the muck slowly inch it's way up my boots. I distinctly remember a pleasurable feeling that I didn't understand at the time (being only about 9). I liked looking at my feet as I tried pulling them out; that heaving, oozy look. I'd be thinking ( or saying to myself quietly) "Cool!, Quicksand!" I came home with muddy pants a few times if it was deeper than my boots, but I didn't get in trouble. I guess my mother realized boys will be boys

I had very similar experiences at about that age. The difference being that the areas I explored required a bike ride.

But yea, I remember a feeling of fascination and invoking the word quicksand. It wasn't sexual, but there was a certain kind of stimulation, for sure. 8-)

I'm just glad it wasn't dead animals.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

A20

Postby A20 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:55 pm

I played that kind of game before, but it was hot lava.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:07 pm

i liked sinking too - there was a place in the schoolyard around a storm drain with stuff maybe ankle deep. one girl's leg went down beyond the ankle in what looked like quicksand in TV, very easy sink in soft stuff.

i once saw two boys in mud in a gravel pit, easyly over waist deep and wished i could go sink in it after they were gone but i would have dirty clothes and my mom would not like it at all, and if i could see those boys, someone could see me and i was more private about my liking sinking
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:26 am

When I was young, I used to put on a blanket, and would pretend to be a "quicksand monster", chasing other kids to envelop them in the blanket.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:01 pm

When I was a kid, my brother and I were big into GI Joe. We easily had over a hundred figures and vehicles. I found some soft dark grey foam, used in shipping to cushion objects. I'd always pretend it was quicksand as the figures stepped on it and "sank" through tiny holes I made in that foam. It always seemed to be Lady Jaye, Scarlett, Baroness, Covergirl, and a few other female figures that would get trapped and sink. ;)

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 pm

when i was a kid i lived next to the beach and an area with a deep mud flat,.. we all grew up together playing in the muck,.. jumping from the rocks and seeing who could go all the way under in one go,.. by the time i was about 10 i had experienced sinking under vertically,.feet first ,. head first,. ass first,.and using a hose to stay submerged - as we grew older my friends grew out of it but i never did,.. instead shifting my adventures to darker hours of the day or more private areas - so my fetish was a fetish before i even knew what a fetish was.

but sadly,. i moved away from the essex coast and into nottingham in the rocky midlands, although i was surrounded by city i assumed i could find deep mud everywhere - i was of course wrong so as of about 15 years ago a gave up sinking,.. and now i am lucky if i get to play once every 5 years or so purely because of the distance evolved in finding somewhere to have fun

Return to “General Discussion”