Imagining people in Q.S.

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
scooterjack

Imagining people in Q.S.

Postby scooterjack » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:46 am

Does anybody have thoughts, or fantasies of someone they know, or don't know; a significant other, or friend etc. in a quicksand scenario. For example, I might see an attractive lady gardening, or something like that, and have a fantasy of her struggling in quicksand. :shock:

MadMax359

Re: Imagining people in Q.S.

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:54 am

well, sure!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Most definitely. I had that imagination going since I was a teenager. I'd always envision girls I didn't like being the ones that sank from sight, while the ones I did like, I would rescue from the quicksand and they'd give me a reward. ;)

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:42 am

More than not...
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:13 pm

I've often fantasised about my friend's wife struggling in quicksand. I'd rescue her, of course ( Eventually 8-) 8-) )
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:52 pm

My ex-girlfriend. She got stuck in a laundry chute once, long story. I imagined the floor being quicksand instead.

Thearbiter2

Postby Thearbiter2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:55 pm

I'm just taking a guess here but from the responses I think a lot if not all of us do that lol. I sometimes imagine my more attractive female workers and whether they sink under or I save them usually depends on my mood.
Staying positive doesn't mean you don't feel sad or angry sometimes, it just means you keep going anyway. -Andrew WK

steve70

Postby steve70 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Me too, have to admit that in my case it's usually guys. Depending on mood quite a lot of variability in how deep they sink, whether I pull them out etc.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 pm

scooterjack wrote:Does anybody have thoughts, or fantasies of someone they know, or don't know; a significant other, or friend etc. in a quicksand scenario. For example, I might see an attractive lady gardening, or something like that, and have a fantasy of her struggling in quicksand. :shock:

MadMax359 wrote:well, sure!

Me too. ;)

But I am curious. Does anybody do it in 'real time'?

Back in the day, I would harvest/record visual information and then deploy it in my head while fantasizing. This could be later the same day, or up to several days later. I'm trying to think if I ever had a 'waking fantasy' so to speak.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:22 pm

dlodoski wrote:
scooterjack wrote:Does anybody have thoughts, or fantasies of someone they know, or don't know; a significant other, or friend etc. in a quicksand scenario. For example, I might see an attractive lady gardening, or something like that, and have a fantasy of her struggling in quicksand. :shock:

MadMax359 wrote:well, sure!

Me too. ;)

But I am curious. Does anybody do it in 'real time'?

Back in the day, I would harvest/record visual information and then deploy it in my head while fantasizing. This could be later the same day, or up to several days later. I'm trying to think if I ever had a 'waking fantasy' so to speak.

since i'm into damsels in distress in general (with quicksand only being one of my favorite fantasies), i can say i've never imagined a sinking sequence in real time... but i've often pictured just how i would tie up a worthy damsel as i'm looking at her
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “General Discussion”