"Quicksand" is more than just a word.

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Mixman

"Quicksand" is more than just a word.

Postby Mixman » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:09 am

All the time I think about how I came to realize that the soft, sticky dirt of quicksand attracts me sexually.
I reviewed a lot of articles and blogs. Tried to find answers.
I read the posts of other users, however - as I understand it - everyone has their own vision of the situation. We are lonely in our passions, although we are bound by "general" pleasant sensations.
Perhaps the questions themselves arise against the background of the rupture of the "fantasy is not equal to reality" pattern, perhaps this is due to the lack of like-minded people in a close circle.
This post is the beginning of my own investigation. And he is more focused on my own thoughts and feelings.
I will be very happy if someone sees something of their own.
Let's start.
My passion began in early childhood.
The first film that gave me a portion of incomprehensible but pleasant illusions was the 1984 Supergirl film. There was one short episode of how a heroine sent to an inborn planet falls into a pit with an incomprehensible substance. She fights but cannot get out. By some miracle she gets to the shore and falls asleep. And most importantly - not only the visual part was beautiful by the standards, but also the sound of this moment.
Since then, it has become my new idea — to understand what is happening to me.
I began to notice that each next movie containing scenes of similar content began to visualize the process in more detail, perhaps because they themselves like to make a movie like that, or realized that it attracts a lot of people.
But I also began to notice that my personal tastes are not reflected in these scenes.
The scene of salvation is not a lot of mine, although sometimes in these scenes no less sexual energy was imprisoned.
That is what brought me here - an attempt to transfer fantasies to the screen. A community of people like me.
I want to say more, but thoughts are torn, I will continue next time...
Quicksand! I want to plunge into you!

Mixman

Re: "Quicksand" is more than just a word.

Postby Mixman » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:44 am

As I said in one of the topics.
Things reached the point that I view quicksand as a sexual partner. She is alive for me.
True, if I say this to the masses - people will hardly understand this position.
And even the closest person who knows about my desires, my wife, does not fully understand this, which puts me in a state of embarrassment every time a conversation comes up.
At least the family does not collapse because of this.
On the one hand, this is good.
But it seems to me that my life should be different, but the current state of affairs does not allow me to realize what I want.
Now - my feelings again in the underground. And only you know about it.
It is hard for me to realize that I want something that in the current situation it will interfere with life ... but even if I hide my desires, it is even harder to live.
I began to think that I had a certain mental disorder. However - if that were the case, could I work normally, be engaged in family.
Well, I wanted to understand myself, but in the end everything came to tears and snot...

While I do not see a way out.
Quicksand! I want to plunge into you!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Mixman wrote:But it seems to me that my life should be different, but the current state of affairs does not allow me to realize what I want.
Now - my feelings again in the underground. And only you know about it.
It is hard for me to realize that I want something that in the current situation it will interfere with life ... but even if I hide my desires, it is even harder to live.

Get used to the idea that you will not realize what you want. This fetish is one of eternal fantasy like having sex with angels or dead Hollywood icons or something. I have actively pursued it since the age of single digits in secret and I still end every summer knowing the agony of defeat. I also have a very different feeling about hiding my desires. You're not hiding them you are just choosing to reveal them to those that speak your language. I've lived this in a second life for so long that I now know that I'm better off for having done it that way. There's much less explanation and no barriers as long as nobody knows. Those close to me won't understand this any more than they would if I were speaking in some obscure Mongol dialect so why bother?

While I had to make some of my own luck really I've been more fortunate than a train load of Lucky Charms could bring. I've been able to participate with and be near some awesome stuff in our little fetish realm. It hasn't brought be what I dream about but I got a lot out of it I didn't know I was missing as well. Look for that. It's there if you're paying attention.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 pm

This is a difficult problem to reply to because it seems like you are looking to fulfill a lifelong fantasy, but from what you have written, I do not know what that is.

To start: The answer to the question depends on what the question is. What is it you seek? You don't have to tell us, you just have to know this.

If you are interested in watching, concentrate on that aspect. Bear in mind that while there are some guys here that buy tons of stuff that's made here, fetish desires can also be very personal to you and very specific. You might have a long search for the perfect scene, for the simple reason that 99.9% of all that is made just doesn't fit you. It's very possible for a scene to have nine things you love and a tenth that is a total buzzkill.

You may need to pay for a custom video of some kind. And even that may not hit all your the buttons when it happens. Or, you could get involved in shooting somehow (probably your best bet if you really can't find it.).

If you are interested in pictures and animation, cartoon characters maybe or weird scenarios, there's a lot of visuals by artists on Deviant Art and some is here too.

You said quicksand is your sexual partner and that she is alive for you. If you are interested in exactly that -- you and it, together, for real, none of this not-real fantasy stuff -- that is doing a thing, not watching it. That means it's time to get out Google Maps and get yourself exploring.

If you are interested in companionship while doing your fetish, a partner in sinking or someone to sink for you, there is only one restriction:

It must always be consensual. You must NEVER do another person any harm, no matter what you want to do, no matter what your fantasy is. Be safe, think it through, plan ahead, consider possible problems in advance.

And when asking permission, yes means yes. No means no. No doesn't mean maybe, and that word "No" must never be ignored. No exceptions.

Fortunately, that leaves a ton of stuff left to do. And most quicksand is soft and cushy and the human body has a float point, so Hollywood is a liar. It is pretty hard to actually hurt people with it.

Good luck,

Nessie

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:05 pm

I'm agree with Nessie,she is very wise in her words,I want tell my own experience from Spain (I translate,sorry if some words are wrong): As some know in this community my name is Victor, I live in Spain, specifically in the paradisiacal Canary Islands, unfortunately they are a bad place to enjoy this fetish, except some areas with mud in the dams with which to play or some small points in its beaches that do not reach beyond your ankle, it is difficult to enjoy this curious fetish, but let's talk about my own story: I have felt an interest for her since I was a child, I think my first experience was with two films: one on one mouse woman and the second on a brave toaster (I regret not remembering their names), now it is a sexual fetish in which I would like to make love with my partner as well as sink (not in a lethal way) for me, but in its beginnings For me it was a curiosity to notice that watching those scenes I liked, my family always made fun of it and even made cruel jokes, so I decided to hide it for the rest of people, in Spain it is really complicated not be judged by your tastes, so I do not talk about it often

Return to “General Discussion”