Why?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
dougiezerts

Why?

Postby dougiezerts » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 am

Have any of you ever thought about why you're attracted to mud/WAM? I do this sometimes--and I can't figure out any explination!
For me, it all started with wet look. I'd see girls/women get wet with their clothes on, and I'd see, "Wow, that's so neat!" I remember once, at my swimming pool, I saw a girl get pushed into the pool with a shirt on over her bathing suit. Another time, there was a folk festival I attended that took place around a fountain, and I saw dozens of girls go swimming with their clothes on!
My mud introduction was when I saw a news report about a "mud festival" that took place in England. I remember thinking, "I'd love to see girls covered in mud!"
And that scene in TOMMY of Ann Margaret wallowing in soap suds, baked beans, and chocolate just about "cemented" my fetish!
So in sum, there was no single big incident that caused me to be attracted to it, but there were several little incidents.

Aiko

Re: Why?

Postby Aiko » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:24 pm

I can't think of any "incident" at all. I've always been fascinated with quicksand and bogs as far as I can think back. During puberty it became what I now consider a fetish. I never even came close to understanding why I ended up with it. Once I did some wikipedia research on fetishes, but I did not really find any satisfactory answers, just a bunch of theories.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Fri May 01, 2009 4:45 am

Quicksand is messy, slimy, naughty, and dangerous, and my young formative mind easily picked up on this fact way before I knew what sex was all about.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Fri May 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Quicksand/deep mud is... ominous. It sucks at you to keep you from getting out, it hides your body as you "disappear" into it, and I just got intrigued with the notion of going down in this stuff, the fantasy of "never coming out". Swallowed by the ground, vanished from the visible world, becoming permanently part of the quicksand/mud. I'd rather it be a temporary act, but the fascination is there. To lose to the ominous darkness of the deep! For me, a private thing, for nobody else to be there, no sex, just... the unwary person is drawn down to doom! There's a ... "primal" appeal to it. That's the word I was looking for when I posted this, so I edited to add it.
Last edited by undergrain1 on Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat May 02, 2009 12:00 pm

i'm in the distinct minority here... what i am really into is Damsels in Distress
so for me, quicksand is only one of many forms of danger and peril that i fantasize about finding damsels in/putting them in/rescuing them from
i'm also registered over at FantasyDangerIsland, and if there were a forum like this for "Damsels on train tracks" or Damsels under pendulums" then i'd be on those too
quicksand is one of my favorites, tho... its one where the damsel doesnt have to be tied up, since the quicksand is "binding" her anyway... although i do generally like it when the damsel IS tied up and in quicksand... double jeopardy! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

dougiezerts

Postby dougiezerts » Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 am

What I like about WAM is more the playful/slapstick aspect. "Wow, that girl is swimming with her clothes on!," or "Wow, that girl is wallowing in the mud!," or "Wow, those girls are having a pie fight!"

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun May 03, 2009 3:36 am

Like many of the posters here, I can only remember being fascinated, riveted by any quicksand scene I saw on the old B/W TV that existed in the early 60's when I was young (yeah, I know, I'm ancient). Can't remember a beginning. It gradually became apparent that it was women in quicksand that really got my attention - when I was in my early teens. Not sure exactly why. The damsel in distress is certainly a part of it. The "wet" is also a part. Maybe some light bondage thing worked in. Don't know - just know that all put together, it works for me.

This forum has a great deal of promise. I respect all of the posters here, and their honesty.

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sun May 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Why? I don't know but I was fascinated -& scared-by mud for as long as I can remember When I was 11 I had my first sink & found it was exciting & sexy & I've gone on from there but I still don't know why!! I just like it & get a big turn on from doing it so I carry on

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Sun May 17, 2009 12:10 pm

why?
for me its the feeling on the skin,the way it grabs and pulls, the way it wobbles around me like a waterbed,when i was a young teenager i had a fantasy of being sucked in by giant vagina(sorry if that sounded a bit weired and perverse) and when i discovered deep soft mud the fantasy came back.
in the end the answer is simple i love deep mud
help i am not deep enough !!!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun May 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Why? Why not? :D

Return to “General Discussion”