New stuff at downloaddreams

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
nachtjaeger

New stuff at downloaddreams

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 am

They're filming in HD now, and they've done some new videos- with sexy mud glamour, submergences, etc. 8-)

http://www.downloaddreams.com/girls-in- ... ?shop_ID=3
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

bart1997

Re: New stuff at downloaddreams

Postby bart1997 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Their video "Stuck in Mud 2" http://www.downloaddreams.com/stuck-in-mud-2-p-779.html seems to be very promising. Got very positive responses on Deep Sinking. Photos are simply great!

By the way, as Swen admitted on Deep Sinking, he is the one who is running CarStuckGirls site. 8-)
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

John Junkman

Postby John Junkman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm

I've purchased "Stuck in the mud 2". It looks like mud is only knee deep there. Model lowers down on the knees / butt and simulates struggling in the waist deep mud. I don't like "fake stuck" movies, but she is playing quite realistic. I think it is impossible to determine real mud depth only by viewing second part of video. And there are no screams to the camera "Oh my God! I'm Stuck! Help me, please!", just sounds of breath and mud. For me it is plus - I hate dramma :)

Same thing with the "Blondes in Trouble 2" movie: only knee deep mud. And it looks less realistic. You can see that there is only knee depth through all movie.

The video quality is excelent: 1280x720 7Mbit/s. And be ready to download 1Gb per clip if you are going to purchase this clips.

billsinkers

Postby billsinkers » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:56 am

Sven does some great stuff, but I'm looking forward to the day when one of his girls loses her top and really gets her luscious breasts fully mud covered.

Downloaddreams_com
Producer

Postby Downloaddreams_com » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:45 am

Hello together,
bart1997 wrote:I've seen that Swen, the owner, is still quite active at the old Deepsinking Forum, maybe someone should invite him.

I did know this board also for a while, but for some strage reasons I allways couldn't log in here... I really tried this for hours. Today I tried again and now it works!
Also I didn't post here too much in the past, because not all my videos matched the damsel in distress or panic style and I didn't want to spam the board with girls rolling around in mud updates, because I know that this is not your style.

John Junkman wrote:I've purchased "Stuck in the mud 2". It looks like mud is only knee deep there.

The mud there was more deep than just to the knees. I would say deeper than knee deep but not really waist deep. So something between it.

Model lowers down on the knees / butt and simulates struggling in the waist deep mud. I don't like "fake stuck" movies, but she is playing quite realistic.
It is very interesting to see that people thinks that the girl simulated the struggling.... at the end of this video she became REALLY so bad stuck that I worried about how to get her out of this later. So this was 100% real :mrgreen:

And there are no screams to the camera "Oh my God! I'm Stuck! Help me, please!", just sounds of breath and mud. For me it is plus - I hate dramma
There was nothing like this, because she was getting more and more embarrassed about the fact that she couldn't free herself... in reality this video was way more drama than it looked like. She got seizures in her legs, because she was trapped so long in this uncomfortable position.

Same thing with the "Blondes in Trouble 2" movie: only knee deep mud. And it looks less realistic. You can see that there is only knee depth through all movie.

This was acting by the models... not really as bad stuck as in the "stuck in mud 2" video. Also in Stuck in Mud 2 she had sink more deep into the mud, because as more she tried to get herself out as deeper she got.

Only the fact that the mud is not deep doesn't mean you can get stuck there. When I filmed this videos on this day the mud was like glue, a real trap! :D

The video quality is excelent: 1280x720 7Mbit/s. And be ready to download 1Gb per clip if you are going to purchase this clips.
Thank you! If you still need a way better picture quality you should really try our Blu Ray Disc... way better than any download.

billsinkers wrote:Sven does some great stuff, but I'm looking forward to the day when one of his girls loses her top and really gets her luscious breasts fully mud covered.

Well personally I would also like to offer this sometimes... maybe in future, maybe a new website. Before you all start to ask, I still have no idea about this.
Best wishes,
Swen

Return to “General Discussion”