Words that arouse quicksand fetishists?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Solrex

Words that arouse quicksand fetishists?

Postby Solrex » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:50 pm

So I thought about how men and women feel sex differently. Men care more about physical touch and sight, and women care more about the emotions (from what I've seen, if I'm wrong, don't hate me). So I looked up words that women like to see in romance novels, words that turn on women.

https://www.copyblogger.com/feminine-copywriting/

This is what I found. I also realize this entire blog was copy and pasted, so I'm unsure if this is the original or someone that copied it. Regardless, those 10 words/ideas are arousing, and I'm working them into some writing as an experiment.

But then I thought, what's the equivalent for quicksand fetishists? Some of my thoughts could have been, "Thick, heavy, pressure, helpless, stuck, sludge, quicksand, (even if it's actually just deep mud. I find myself avoiding this word when explaining this to random people because I find it arouses me, and if I'm just explaining how I like mud baths, I don't want to say quicksand.)struggle, pleasure, and so forth.

What are some words/ideas that specifically arouse you for writing, that I could experiment with to improve my writing?

SecretDude77

Re: Words that arouse quicksand fetishists?

Postby SecretDude77 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:04 pm

Funny you should say that, I don’t like hearing the word “quicksand” either. I always tell people I share my fetish with not to say it to me, or to use a code word or something.

As far as other words I like, “bog” is my favorite to describe a pit. I also like the phrases “sucked down” or “sucked under”.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:37 am

I'be been helping other people make quicksand videos for over 20 years and I can still barely say the word out loud anytime. Tears me up when the girls say it. Can't use the word "pit" either. That means a hole in the ground to me for roasting a pig or catching a tiger. I'm all about "bog", "swamp", "area", anything else. The big double whammy is combining words that denote a perilous situation. For a girl to say she's "sinking in quicksand" or "drowning in quicksand" is great. Add sex to it as in "naked in quicksand" or "cumming in quicksand" is throwing a match on gasoline. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm

There are no trigger words for me, now. However, I do remember that the word "quicksand" WAS such a word for me something on the order of 60 years ago. However, and I realized this at the time, it seemed t depend on precisely how it was pronounced. I remember very well that I discovered this after seeing the episode of "Ramar of the Jungle" called "Thunder over Sangoland" in which Ramar's sidekick gets caught in quicksand. For quite a while after seeing the scene I remember saying the word to myself over and over and finding that sometimes it provoked a reaction and sometimes it did not. [I was too young at the time for the reaction to be described as sexual in any way but there was still "something" abut the word. As best as I can reconstruct (it was move than 60 years ago and my age was still in the single digits) the "best" way the word could be said (or heard?) was as a single word, somewhat rushed-together. That is to say the two words "quick" and "sand" had no effect even when spoken in sequence. Also, it seemed to help if the pronunciation of "sand" was more like "sund" but that could possibly be due to the way it was pronounced in the scene. I can hypothesize that perhaps making it a single word may have suggested the substance was something unique - not just sand that was "quick" but something more.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Funny that a single word can cause such a reaction. I find it rather amusing when the models do shout "oh no, this is quicksand" or the like when it is clearly a bog, a pit of peat or clay or any other substance than quicksand :lol:

For me it's sentences like "whoa, this mud is thick", "-> "I'm so stuck" -> "the bog is pulling me in" that do the trick.
For single words it's something like quagmire and morass that raises my attention. I also like the concept of "quickmud" ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:37 pm

I think your observation about "quicksand" nicely illustrates the differences that exist in how people understand a word. Certainly the word itself denotes the specific case of sand in a "quick" state, but I think in most people's minds the word encompasses any liquid or semi-liquid that might entrap. Thus, to those people, of whom I am one, the word quicksand may be applied to true quicksand, peat bogs, tar, cake batter, evil liquid entities, and anything else that behaves in a similar manner. My take only.

bogbud wrote:Funny that a single word can cause such a reaction. I find it rather amusing when the models do shout "oh no, this is quicksand" or the like when it is clearly a bog, a pit of peat or clay or any other substance than quicksand :lol:

For me it's sentences like "whoa, this mud is thick", "-> "I'm so stuck" -> "the bog is pulling me in" that do the trick.
For single words it's something like quagmire and morass that raises my attention. I also like the concept of "quickmud" ;)
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

quickman

Postby quickman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:16 am

I like hearing the word quicksand with the emphasis on the "quick" and a hard "k" sound. It makes the whole word pop out

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:36 pm

Some different ways of thinking about trigger words:

Body parts
Descriptions of the body are easy go-tos fo gratification, especially in a quicksand context and the progression of the sink. Feet and footwear are big triggers (common fetish for some). Getting into detail about legs - calves, thighs, inner/upper thigh, buttocks. Hips, waist are next. Then the upper torso - breasts, boobs, tits, cleavage. Shoulders tend to be the last major visual trigger in the descent.

Verbs
In describing quicksand: ooze, undulate, quiver, shimmer, quake, suck (of course), slurp, gurgle, shift, move, flow, fill, hold.
For the victim: struggle, squirm, wriggle, panic, thrash - also the opposite, calming words can have a distinct effect.

Adjectives
Quicksand: thick, wet, damp, warm, smooth, silky, grainy, cement-like, porridge-like, sticky
Victim: trapped (huge trigger), stuck (another big trigger), helpless

And of course different ways of identifying or describing quicksand (e.g. bog, mire, swamp, trap, waterlogged sand).

As far as using them in writing goes, the biggest thing to keep in mind is the "show, don't tell" rule. Slapping a few words together isn't going to make for a good story. It's too easy to fall into the trap of going "The quicksand sucked Susie down to her toned thighs. She felt trapped and helpless". Doesn't do it. Weave the tale in a way that it's just a literal description of the scene and the trigger words are going to have a much bigger impact.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Viridian wrote:Some different ways of thinking about trigger words:

Verbs
In describing quicksand: ooze, undulate, quiver, shimmer, quake, suck (of course), slurp, gurgle, shift, move, flow, fill, hold.
For the victim: struggle, squirm, wriggle, panic, thrash - also the opposite, calming words can have a distinct effect.

Adjectives
Quicksand: thick, wet, damp, warm, smooth, silky, grainy, cement-like, porridge-like, sticky
Victim: trapped (huge trigger), stuck (another big trigger), helpless

Heh yeah I was going to say 'undulate' myself. That and ooze, and and slurp. I'd like to add one to that list: 'quiver'.

I always really love the word 'undulate', the way it sounds describes the behaviour itself. That, and I'm guessing that one or two quicksand story writers liked to use the word 'undulate' back in the 90s when I was discovering the fetish through places like Kaol's Ol Sinking Hole or Jimminy Thicket's page. And so it made a big impression on me.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:58 pm

I'm not sure how you missed "quiver" from the list you literally quoted.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Return to “General Discussion”