Words that arouse quicksand fetishists?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
quagmire_uk

Re: Words that arouse quicksand fetishists?

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Haha, you're right! Brain fart. I guess I got so distracted by the word 'undulate' that I missed 'quiver' right next to it!!!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:36 am

I have been meaning to chime in as well. Viridian already mentioned some words I was going to suggest. But to add to the list:

For movements of the mire, you could have: rocking, rolling, heaving, pulsating, rippling, stretching (when trying to lift through it), bulging (also when trying to lift through it), sagging downward, giving way, stretching downward, like standing on a rubber membrane/sheet stretching downward beneath your feet.

For the description of the feel of the mire itself: like cornstarch, doughy, batter-like, muscular, flexing its muscles when trying to move/pull up, flesh-like, jelly-like, congealed pudding, tar-like (applies more to thick quickclay), rubbery, soupy, slushy, gentle, kissing, licking, caressing, lapping, embracing, hugging, locking solid when trying to move.

Other descriptions include: gulping, swallowing, ingesting, consuming, bubbling/farting/burping/hissing/flatulating (from release of swamp gas or the victim's final breath beneath the surface), voracious, hungry, greedy, merciless, unforgiving, hazardous, dangerous, deadly, death-sentence, fate is sealed, nothing solid within reach, nothing solid beneath your feet, no solid footing, did I make a deadly/fatal mistake stepping here?.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

scooterjack

Postby scooterjack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:17 pm

One of my favorites, is the damsel saying something like "I'm sinking in this mess!" Also if she talks about her clothing. You could combine it with " I'm sinking in this mess, and I've got these tight jeans on! " I do love a female voice saying the word "quicksand."

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Here's mine:

Sinking (i.e., "I'm sinking deeper! Help!"), trapped (i.e., "OMG! I'm trapped! Please tell me this isn't quicksand!"), or caught (i.e., "Colonel; it's Diane! She's caught in quicksand!," or "Please hurry! I'm caught in quicksand!'). Also swallow/swallowing/swallowed (i.e., "Hurry men; she's being swallowed alive by the quicksand!), suck/sucked/sucking (i.e., "The quicksand is sucking me down! Hurry; I'm being sucked under!").

Next, there's very arousing "Oh no, I can't get my arms out/My are stuck/trapped/caught!!! I cant move!! (can that really happen in real QS?) Not to mention there's "going under," "pulling me down." drown/drowning, and finally, the ever-triggering, "Save Me!!!!"
Last edited by somebodyelse on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:12 am

Anyone turned on by the idea of what happens to the girl after she goes under for good?:

“Those tits/pussy/ass is going to be fertilizer.”

“I’ll make a great fossil one day.”

“A girl makes the best plant food there is.”

Or is it just me? :oops:

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Male anatomy terms work on me also, in addition to all the words listed here. The song "Kryptonite"by Three Doors Down used to also fire my imagination.

Ladyinneed

Postby Ladyinneed » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:31 pm

I get worked up by so many words. "I'm sinking ", "quicksand " pretty much anything that has to do with sinking. Mud sand swamp marsh bog muck deep sink.

Villein

Postby Villein » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:58 am

"No satellite surveillance".
PLEASE DELETE

Bird320

Postby Bird320 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:32 am

This is more mud related than quicksand but I would have to say "suction" is definitely high on my list.

Villein

Postby Villein » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:25 pm

A woman speaking like William. Shatner. In a. Predicament. Of some. Kind.
PLEASE DELETE

Return to “General Discussion”