Hello!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
redjak6t4

Hello!

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello.

I joined up about two weeks ago but have remained in lurk mode until now to see how things shaped up here.

Well, by the look of it. :)

First off, I take my hat off to those involved in getting this new forum off the ground. To be honest, given the content of most of my QS fakes, this is the best and only place I can survive and thrive.
Currently I have two completed fakes under my belt and I'm working on the third and fourth as time presents itself. From what I've gleaned by scanning other messages here, I'm required to post x-number of messages before I can add attachments too. So be it. As a means of preventing spam, it works for me.

It's very early days for me here (no avatar yet) but I look forward to contributing more as I get more organized and familiar with this Forum.
Just for the record, I would like to say that I intend to pursue the same themes that I followed at Deepsinking.

In case you are unfamiliar with these, they are...

* Female nudity
* Extremely dramatic and/or grim sinking scenarios featuring terrified, desperate and panicking females
* Women in tight bondage (ropes, chains, full mummification,etc.) who are also securely gagged and perhaps blindfolded too
* Women who are weighted down (concrete boots, etc.) to make them sink
* Females endowed with larger-than-average to huge breasts
* Women in skin-tight latex/leather/rubber/pvc

In other words - business as usual! ;)

Thanks,

Redjak6t4.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Hello!

Postby PM2K » Fri May 01, 2009 12:12 am

Works for me! :D

Welcome aboard!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri May 01, 2009 7:10 am

redjak6t4 wrote:It's very early days for me here (no avatar yet) but I look forward to contributing more as I get more organized and familiar with this Forum.

Welcome to the forum! :D I found that the quickest way to put up an avatar here without searching your hd for it is to locate the url of your avatar in Deep Sinking, copy the url to your clipboard, and then go to your "User Control Panel" here, select the "Profile" tab, select the "Edit avatar" side tab, paste the url into the "Upload from a URL:" field, and then "Submit" it.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 am

Boggy Man wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:It's very early days for me here (no avatar yet) but I look forward to contributing more as I get more organized and familiar with this Forum.

Welcome to the forum! :D I found that the quickest way to put up an avatar here without searching your hd for it is to locate the url of your avatar in Deep Sinking, copy the url to your clipboard, and then go to your "User Control Panel" here, select the "Profile" tab, select the "Edit avatar" side tab, paste the url into the "Upload from a URL:" field, and then "Submit" it.

Thanks for the tip, Boggy Man!

Looking back, my old avatar at Deep Sinking was a bit tame and I think that rather than re-using it I'll find another - one more suitable for this new, adult - oriented forum.

Redjak6t4.

Return to “General Discussion”