all time favorite sink scene

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
lonesinker

all time favorite sink scene

Postby lonesinker » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:46 pm

I am sure this has been discussed a lot but does anyone have a scene that has always stayed with them? maybe an all time favorite scene. I have at least 2 or 3 but the one that always captivates me is Skylar Nicolas pleading scene. She falls into a clay bog wearing a dress and pleading with the camera for rescue. This is a fairly retro. one.,MPV has a clip somewhere but I have the full video. :)

Duncan Edwards

Re: all time favorite sink scene

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:23 pm

Every time I think I have a favorite scene I realize I have another favorite scene. They generally don't have to be too spectacular but just push some of the right buttons for me. One such "retro" scene from the era that you mention was Janice, Sinking About You. It's been a consistent favorite for years but only a few days ago I learned I was completely misinterpreting what it was about. :lol: I've yet to determine if this new knowledge will make it better or not.

I don't know what will happen if I ever stumble across any particular once and for all for good and forever favorite scene. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:16 pm

For me, it's a tie between Kristine Lynn's white bra and panties sink from Young Lady Deep Mud and Summer Monroe's bound in MPV Bleck. Both scenes were like bottled lightning.

From what I had read on an earlier post in this forum, there was a plan to have Kristine do a 10-year anniversary remake of that great scene but unfortunately, scheduling didn't work out.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 pm

QSFan wrote:For me, it's a tie between Kristine Lynn's white bra and panties sink from Young Lady Deep Mud and Summer Monroe's bound in MPV Bleck. Both scenes were like bottled lightning.

From what I had read on an earlier post in this forum, there was a plan to have Kristine do a 10-year anniversary remake of that great scene but unfortunately, scheduling didn't work out.

That was one of those ideas that's great until you begin to kick the details around. Now we'd have to do a ten year anniversary of the ten year anniversary. God, how time flies. :shock:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:25 am

So many good ones I can't possibly choose. I do however have a favorite quote from a scene:

"Little bubbles are going up my butt crack!"
--Christine

Cracks me up every time..... :lol:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:52 am

so many to think about, but from 588 i always go back to Stefani Jaymes in Serial Killer; and from Club MPV i'm loving Anabelle Pync in Hammer swamp bondage
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

JSample

Postby JSample » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:24 pm

While there are very many scenes starring various models that I enjoy watching, my very favorite is Sarah Michelle in "Just a Little Further" from MPV. Her performance presses all my buttons even now more than two years after I discovered the video.
Jason Sample

lonesinker

Postby lonesinker » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Nice to hear the feedback..makes me want to fire up the VCR :lol: ,I have the *Young Lady Deep Mud* tape with Kristine,she,s awesome and Janice did good scenes,still remember her riding her horse on one scene. I am with a lot of people here,just when you think you have a favorite another one tickles your brain . Lena squirms thru the mud the nicest especially on her Wow scenes along with her *Blair* scene. And this is MPV models,of course other producers have had pretty good models,one on Fred,s list was Amy,she played a jogger scene that was hot,love the scenes when the lady.s are trying to remove priceless flowers and lost boots..nice :) ps going to have to put the VHS movies in a museum soon

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:23 am

This gets asked quite a bit like someone said before. But my answer has not changed since 2005. All Time Favorite scene is Car Stuck from DevilClown featuring Krystal. It just hits all the right things. Natural mud, but super thick. Slow pacing. Very very amateurily (is this a word?) done. Which worked for the scene. Tank Top, fearful (yet kinda) sexual moans.

And the icing on the cake for this scene, is that it looks like they actually got caught in this location by other people. At the end you can hear some car revving their engine to get their attention, and she coughs repeatedly to signal to the camera man to stop filming. Least that's my take on it. I feel it even made the scene better.

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:20 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Paris in Ignorance is Bliss!

BEST SUBMERGENCE EVER! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion”