dream qs pit

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
dora

dream qs pit

Postby dora » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:28 am

what would you consider the ultimate qs pit? how would you picture your dream qs to behave like what type of qs would you sink bathe in mud peat clay natural qs etc. would it be bottomless or only 3 or 4 feet deep? would you like the qs hot cold or inbetween? would you feel qs bubbling against your body?

What do you consider the muddy grail of qs pits

bogbud

Re: dream qs pit

Postby bogbud » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:48 pm

Thick, dark peat.
The bog is that thick that it forms a stable hole in the ground when the poor victim is sucked under. Gives her a couple more seconds of hope :twisted:

thick.jpg
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:56 pm

A wide expanse of silvery grey glistening fine wet sand, bordered by patches of cattails and rushes, as well as more open transitions. It would be soft and muddy on top, enough to engulf the toes. There would be a thicker layer immediately below that so that one could almost walk across the pit. But if one were to stop in the middle, it would trap the feet. Below the thicker layer it would gradually become softer and softer (yet still form strong suction), with bubbles of trapped air suspended in the mix. A person would sink at a steady rate from foot to their buoyancy point, but continue to be sucked in as the quicksand replaces the volume of the escaping bubbles with the victim's submerging body, and the tenacious suction on their feet pulling them deeper when they kick.

Bonus points for a branch or vine dangling just out of reach. It's also best if the area has many stretches of identical-looking mud that are shallow and benign, to lull would-be victims into becoming careless.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Anything goes? I'd build a copy of Hugh Hefner's Grotto at the Playboy Mansion, but filled with clay instead of water. "Underground" concrete dome for total privacy, and you could use it all year around. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

dora

Postby dora » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:26 pm

yes anything goes as far as how you like your dream qs pit to be for you custom made just for you

i love a clay pond with the consistenty as mixing pudding with soup and 18 feet deep to dive headfirst into as well being heated constantly at 95 degrees

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:14 pm

dora wrote:yes anything goes as far as how you like your dream qs pit to be for you custom made just for you

i love a clay pond with the consistenty as mixing pudding with soup and 18 feet deep to dive headfirst into as well being heated constantly at 95 degrees

Well if ANYTHING goes, make mine about 3 square miles in area, all nice and warm, and about 50 percent covered with mixed vegetation.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:20 pm

bogbud wrote:Thick, dark peat.
The bog is that thick that it forms a stable hole in the ground when the poor victim is sucked under. Gives her a couple more seconds of hope :twisted:

thick.jpg

This. So much this.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:12 pm

bogbud wrote:Thick, dark peat.

thick.jpg

see above! peat is unrivalled for a nice deep underbog experience

dora

Postby dora » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:34 am

again anything goes as far as how you would imagine yourself owning a custom built qs pit and what features you would like it to have example thickness, buoyancy, depth, heating systems, bubble jet machines etc. just to be clear your dream qs pit dosent have to be practical or function in real life its your fantasy so have fun with it

Jaina76

Postby Jaina76 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:50 am

Soft, wet muddy sand or beach quicksand is my fantasy. The kind that you sink in slowly, no matter what. Blends in perfectly with the surrounding terrain. No buoyancy point. Just deep, seemingly bottomless quicksand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion”