Dressing for pleasure

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
beachbum

Re: Dressing for pleasure

Postby beachbum » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:53 pm

TheWestcott123 wrote:
beachbum wrote:
TheWestcott123 wrote:I'm not the sinker, more of the watcher. I did once bring a friend as a date to a yacht party (not mine, i have a wealthy friend). dress code was beach classy so she wore a sarong with bikini and some lace-up heels. eventually we came across a sandbar, so naturally i enticed everyone to get out onto it for photos. she for some reason, didn't take her heels off and they only proved more entrapping :twisted: the sand bounced like a water bed as she walked on it until her heel pierced the surface and sank ankle deep, then the other, until she was struggling and twisting and rocking her hips until the sand was up to her hips :) so now i prefer heels/sandals and a dress for my women sinking

That must have been something to watch her struggle! I would prefere heels as well if I saw that.

it definitely was something to watch! I wish i had recorded it but being that I wanted to be the one to rescue her, I left my phone on the boat as i waded out to coach her free. but, man! I still think about how her legs and feet moved against the rocking sand as they stickily slid in!

Yeah I'm sure! Did you have to pull her out or just tell you what to do?

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:21 am

Normally just a pair of bike shorts, BDU shorts, and protective foot ware. But when it’s not so ridiculously HOT, I wear a full set of BDU’s. That’s cammies for you non military types. They do make escaping much harder. That’s because they allow even more of the highly sticky tidal mud to adhere to them as you’re trying to escape your trap. Cammies are tough as hell too. They’re practically indestructible. That’s why they’re the military’s battle dress uniform (although today’s version has even more pockets and are even better made, but the older woodland style are relatively inexpensive and pass for excellent hiking wear as well). Additionally, cammies will hide any mud that I may have missed during my cleanup, so nobody will notice the swaths of mud on me as I’m hiking back out of the nature estuary. That’s becoming more and more important as the place seems to be getting a lot more visitors due to the Coronavirus.

TheWestcott123

Postby TheWestcott123 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:53 pm

beachbum wrote:
TheWestcott123 wrote:
beachbum wrote:
TheWestcott123 wrote:I'm not the sinker, more of the watcher. I did once bring a friend as a date to a yacht party (not mine, i have a wealthy friend). dress code was beach classy so she wore a sarong with bikini and some lace-up heels. eventually we came across a sandbar, so naturally i enticed everyone to get out onto it for photos. she for some reason, didn't take her heels off and they only proved more entrapping :twisted: the sand bounced like a water bed as she walked on it until her heel pierced the surface and sank ankle deep, then the other, until she was struggling and twisting and rocking her hips until the sand was up to her hips :) so now i prefer heels/sandals and a dress for my women sinking

That must have been something to watch her struggle! I would prefere heels as well if I saw that.

it definitely was something to watch! I wish i had recorded it but being that I wanted to be the one to rescue her, I left my phone on the boat as i waded out to coach her free. but, man! I still think about how her legs and feet moved against the rocking sand as they stickily slid in!

Yeah I'm sure! Did you have to pull her out or just tell you what to do?

I ended up getting off the boat shortly after her and was about 20 ft behind her as she walked up the shore. I could see the ground rippling a bit where she walked and thought "oh, wow. i'm glad i've had a few otherwise it would be hard to hide my excitement". she joked about how soft the sand was and kept trudging on but eventually her entire foot had gotten stuck in the doughy beach. She put the other foot down next to it to try and wiggle the trapped one free but only succeeded in getting both stuck and then pumping her legs worked her deeper. Almost felt like I was in a scenario because I told her to lean and crawl out but she refused to listen and kept working at it until she was about waist deep. I ended up pulling her out which proved fairly easy as most of the sand around her was now "malleable". to describe it best, think of a peanut butter colored version of the ending bit of ArchEnemy's Mud Pit Tour video

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:45 am

Oh WOW! She would have gone deeper if you were not there. I thought in the Archenemy mudpit video the mud was super thick and sticky.

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:16 pm

As i already say otherwhere, i'm always cross-dressed when i plan to a sinking afternoon. My perfect outfit is some layered opaque tights and a tight dressed. All what is tight upraide my pleasure and my arousal. The fact to wear a female outfit and to sink allow me to live a arousing moment. When i'm on my thick mud, this wears can compress me and its become a 2nd skin, a perfect bondage.
I try sometimes to wear heels or boots but like my mud spots are really thick, its harder to get out...

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:13 am

When the opportunity knocks, I will definitely be "dressing up," or at least wearing business type apparel (but no skirts). And if I lose a shoe in the process, "occupational hazard".

Return to “General Discussion”