What’s your favorite

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
JohntaviousWilliams

What’s your favorite

Postby JohntaviousWilliams » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:51 pm

What type of quicksand via mud do you like to submerge in and why?

cj125

Re: What’s your favorite

Postby cj125 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:18 am

A nice thick clay or silt with not much debris is the absolute best to submerge in. Everything is a nice uniform consistency and you feel it move against every motion you make. The best part hands down is tilting my head back and watching as it fills my peripheral vision and closes in. Even better if after submersion, you can blow a little air hole and stay just under the surface for a bit. ;)

ImpracticalFetish

Postby ImpracticalFetish » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:58 am

Peat mud, light brown or dark brown. There is two spots where i have encountered the best peat mud holesin my life. Sadly they are very risky to be seen at.
Peat mud is just soooo good. It's easy to submerge, it's sticky, but can still be easy to exit. Problem is finding the right bog with good peat mud holes though. I did some more scouting in my local area today where i hoped to find some hidden small bogs in the forest. The dream would be an old dyke they used to drain bogs or just control the water flow with. These old dykes can be quite deep and they very easily fill up with peat mud and keeps the mud loose. And preferly the dyke are covered by trees around it giving myself some privacy.

My dream this summer would be to arrange a deep but small peat mud hole in the forest, and just knowing it's sitting there waiting for me.
And giving me the luxury to just take a small hike, go directly to the peat mud hole, casually strip my clothes and just plunge right in leaving only my face visible. Then i would like to put a homemade mosquito net with a basket form around my head so i don't have to worry about bugs or mosquitos and just lie in the peat mud hole for atleast an hour and just pretending i have resigned my fate to the bog.

Occasionally every 5 - 10 minute i would slowly sink my face starting with the chin..cheeks..mouth..nose..and lastly my eyes. I would then use an air hose when its time to dip the nose and just breath through it but still have atleast 20 mins of slow submerge sinking left. Another thing i would like to do to is make some homemade dark thick chocolate drink and position it with a thick straw with a closeable end directly submerged infront of my mouth. So like 5 minutes after i have submerged and been breathing through the air hose i would position/prepare myself to break the surface(i wouldn't sink deep, just like one head under).
And just 30 seconds before i would break the surface i would starting gulping down on the chocolate drink, swallowing as much as i can before filling it up in my mouth so i can barely hold it. Then i would break the surface forcefully and quick with my face flat on the surface, like barely mouth and eyes visible on the surface and gentle in slow motion cough spit the thick dark chocolate drink out of my mouth leting it drip down my cheeks and lips with a loud gasp. The thick dark chocolate drink would then cover the area around my mouth in a thick mush, as a sign of my close demise and encounter with the bottomless sucking bog.

I'm really turned on by the idea of me or females swallowing/keeping in the mouth "bog mud" after being submerged and with a last strength effort escape the clutches of the mire and break the surface and spit/push the "bog mud" out of the mouth in defiant of the mire. But the sexual appeal is that the mire left its mark by "penetrating" the mouth.

lonesinker

Postby lonesinker » Fri May 29, 2020 1:02 pm

8-) My favorite would be gluey swamp mud. The areas I love to encounter are usually in mid summer when swamps and certain forest bogs I check out are almost dried over and show surface cracks of course that's usually telling me that the first 2-3 '' are dry. Unlike peat bogs,these gluey swamp bogs are very difficult to navigate and tough to extract yourself from . The drawback is once you get out you are a complete mess,the cleanup is more difficult than peat mud that almost comes off immediately. These area,s I have checked out are easily 3-4 ' deep too and makes a lot of squelshing noises when moving around in it.

Return to “General Discussion”