where to buy krystal scenes?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Guyfieri

where to buy krystal scenes?

Postby Guyfieri » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:35 am

so i’m looking for where to buy scenes featuring krystal? i can’t find them, and i’m preferrablynlooking for these scenes in these photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mudbogz

Re: where to buy krystal scenes?

Postby Mudbogz » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:30 am

I'm not sure you can anymore unless they are available through one of the distributors here... and then it would only probably be what was shot by that studio...

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:29 pm

There are two Krystal scenes available to buy on UMD.net. They're not the ones shown in your photos, but are still worth having anyway :) :)
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

cj125

Postby cj125 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:36 pm

As other have said, I’m not sure if they’re available anymore. There certainly are still scenes of hers for purchase but I have never seen video for either of these stills.

As far as where to look, there are two scenes that she did with MPV but the bulk of her work was with Devil Clown Productions. To my knowledge, most of it is still available on umd.net from the respective stores including two photo collections that have more photos from these two sessions and many others. They were like 2 bucks a pop if I remember correctly and very well worth it.

Edit: It looks like Krystal’s Devil Clown videos and photo sets are no longer on UMD or C4S. The only evidence of what once was is her Devil Clown model profile that shows up when you search her name. As Duncan said, the MPV videos are still available and definitely worth it. Plus the famous video of her in the red tank top In the public domain that can be found pretty much anywhere video is streamed.
Last edited by cj125 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:51 pm

Anything that Krystal shot outside of her work with MPV was for Devil Clown Productions. I've never seen them at UMD or C4S. The DVD that Devil Clown put out with the collection was paid for by many and only a few actually received it. Her original scene that made her so famous is all over the public domain. Everything she did for MPV can of course be found at the usual sites.

Krystal got into marriage and motherhood shortly after her work with MPV and left the scene. She was an outstanding natural talent that we were very fortunate to have spent even a little time with.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:07 pm

I must have been one of the lucky ones , as I did get my DVD from Devil Clown. Although the picture quality is average Krystal was / is a very attractive lady. I also bought both her scenes for MPV when I was a member, and they are of excellent quality, so well worth the cost.
I'd love to have seen her do more, but life moves on, and I wish her well for the future . :D
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Guyfieri

Postby Guyfieri » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Herzeleid wrote:I must have been one of the lucky ones , as I did get my DVD from Devil Clown. Although the picture quality is average Krystal was / is a very attractive lady. I also bought both her scenes for MPV when I was a member, and they are of excellent quality, so well worth the cost.
I'd love to have seen her do more, but life moves on, and I wish her well for the future . :D

is there any way you can share it online? seeing as it’s unavailable to purchase i don’t think anyone would mind it being put up for others to see

Postby Moderator » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Guyfieri wrote:...is there any way you can share it online? seeing as it’s unavailable to purchase i don’t think anyone would mind it being put up for others to see

No

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:52 am

Moderator wrote:
Guyfieri wrote:...is there any way you can share it online? seeing as it’s unavailable to purchase i don’t think anyone would mind it being put up for others to see

No

As moderator said, I don't think it would be right to upload it here ( there may be copyright issues ) plus I wouldn't be happy sharing something I paid for so that others can see it for free . . . sorry.
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

A20

Postby A20 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:11 pm

A long time ago, I think she was briefly a member at the deepsinking forum when her photos were introduced. She replied to my comment saying that she enjoyed sinking while wearing pantyhose. *sigh* good times.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Return to “General Discussion”