A Whole New Adventure...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
giuseppe

A Whole New Adventure...

Postby giuseppe » Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm

So....Last night was pretty interesting...

My relatively new girlfriend (about 2 and a half months now) told me something about herself that she thought was weird. She felt a little self-conscious about it. So I said, baby there are weird things about me too... Yeah...I never quite meant to tell her about this when I started that line of conversation. Regardless, cut to today and she knows the ins and outs of all the weird things that I am into. Now, I love this girl but I sort of expected the worst...for her to be weirded out and kick me to the curb after this.

Actually, sort of the opposite happened. She wants to sink for me now. The only problem is that, I have always been an observer. I don't know the first thing about sinking. I told her that if I found a place that was 1) Safe 2) Sanitary and 3) private (and if I learned everything I need to know to ensure everyone's safety in all of this :P ) that there would be nothing more in the world that I would love than to see her sink under ;)

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has any tips, any hints, maybe personal experience and wisdom for me to see if I can make this thing happen or not. I know that first experiences with ANYTHING are always a big comical because whatever the activity is, you're still getting good at it. Well, this is something I'm not sure I want to go into unless I know I can control an adequate amount of the variables (as opposed to say...Tennis where I would just wake the tennis ball in any unpredictable direction for the first month or two lol.)

And then obviously, if anyone has any local sinking locations, well that would just be so great. I don't know where any are here in the Finger Lakes Region in NY State (Central NY. The "Wine Region.")

If anyone has any ideas or advice to help out, it would be just so appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Mynock

Re: A Whole New Adventure...

Postby Mynock » Thu May 13, 2010 12:00 am

Two tips I can offer:
1. Wait till it's warm. Cold mud sucks.
2. Wear something tight fitting (like a bathing suit). Loose clothing is literally a drag.
Good luck introducing her to our interest. It's not surprising she wasn't turned off, I've told several of my lady friends about this and the worst response I ever got was "Hey, whatever turns you on."
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Return to “General Discussion”