Wife surprise with boudoir photoshoot... yes, exactly what you think

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
NytMare

Wife surprise with boudoir photoshoot... yes, exactly what you think

Postby NytMare » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Hey folks,

So for our wedding (yes, we got married during Covid-19) one of my wife's wedding gifts to me was a boudoir shoot. She decided to surprise me with a quicksand photoshoot! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It hasn't been done yet, it will be shot in August. However, just wondering about some tips for her. They are going to do implied quicksand, so by the dunes of a beach. Any advice of what they (her and photographer) should do for the shoot?

Fred588
Producer

Re: Wife surprise with boudoir photoshoot... yes, exactly what you think

Postby Fred588 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:32 pm

NytMare wrote:Hey folks,

So for our wedding (yes, we got married during Covid-19) one of my wife's wedding gifts to me was a boudoir shoot. She decided to surprise me with a quicksand photoshoot! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It hasn't been done yet, it will be shot in August. However, just wondering about some tips for her. They are going to do implied quicksand, so by the dunes of a beach. Any advice of what they (her and photographer) should do for the shoot?

Reply sent to you by email.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:24 pm

feel free to use my avatar for ideas, if you're at all inclined that way :twisted:

but seriously... what a great gift idea! you two should have years of fun together
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:58 pm

A good photographer will probably have some idea of what to do. Show the photographer and your wife some images you like just to give them an idea. Try not to do too much as in too much wardrobe, too many ideas, too many specifics, etc. Does your wife have much experience in front of a camera? You may not get what you are thinking of but you will probably get a couple you really like.

Just as an example you take the shot of the girl looking back over her shoulder. Classic "boudoir" kind of pose. Get her legs in front of her and maybe she does a look down at the sand before looking back and smiling at you with this little come hither expression. Just play with stuff like that.

20191003-01-07.jpg

I guess this kind of speaks for itself. Play around in the dunes with how much she shows off and the way she looks at the camera.

Ilvy-Kokomo-nude-sexy-for-Playboy-Plus-017-www.vozsex.com_.jpg

Searching Vintage photos for examples is a good idea because they aren't too explicit and with minimal lighting and setup. And remember it's romantic so keep it light.

margaret-nolan-008.jpg

jpvrfcR.jpg

And then remember you're at the beach so bring something lightweight and get it wet. "Boyfriend shirts" are great for this. Wet sand, wet shirt about to fall off, you get the idea. Bring a bucket. :mrgreen: And yeah, you can imply a lot of fun stuff within our genre. I shot that last one years ago at Fred's place. There's a jungle girl you'd like to see. :) Maybe make a series of 3-5 so you can collage them in one frame for kind of a little story.

Jane-2183.jpg

So anyhow there's my two cents worth and it's always subject to being improved upon. Sounds like a lot of fun. Oh, and you better keep her. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Hispanian1

Postby Hispanian1 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:29 am

Saludos:

Perdone por escribirlo en español, (No soy Hispanian porque si), pero podrá usar el traductor, porque es algo un poco complicado de explicar y tengo poco tiempo.

1, que use ropa interior, porque en la arena de playa a veces la materia fecal se mantiene mucho tiempo y se da el caso en las damas que se asolean desnudas les da una grave infección que se caracterizan por una grave hinchazón de una pierna. No es peligroso, porque vera cientos de damas que son enterradas como diversión o para relajarse en la arena de la playa, pero usan el bikini.

2 de preferencia use una zona de desnivel, de 15 a 30 grados, o mas si es posible, con voltear o ladear un poco la cámara se vera horizontal, esto es porque a veces la arena se compacta y es muy incomodo para su pareja, pero como estará solo, en caso de emergencia podrá sacarla mas fácilmente.

3 asegúrese de escarbar primero en el área unos 30 centímetros de profundidad para buscar alguna basura peligrosa, yo se que los reglamentos son muy estrictos en su país, pero nunca se sabe y personalmente tuve una desagradable experiencia personal haciendo castillos de arena con un anzuelo de pescar.

4 si es una zona muy cálida, de preferencia elija las horas tempranas o a media tarde, de 9 a 11 de la mañana o de las dos de la tarde en adelante para evitar insolación, y lleve bastante agua (realmente no consumo mucho cerveza y no podría aconsejarle al respecto) para evitar deshidratarse.

Estos consejos son para que ambos disfruten la experiencia, no tengan un mal recuerdo e incluso la puedan repetir.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:22 pm

Duncan makes a very important point about avoiding too much wardrobe. I have actually done quite a few shoots of this kind, including some for paying customers rather than models, and I can testify that even in the indoor environment of my gallium polykryptonite pit, a wardrobe change while wet can eat up a LOT of time. Bear in mind your photographer is, most likely, charging by the hour. Another point, this one from me, is that if this shoot is going to be outdoors try to schedule it in the late afternoon or even early evening. The side lighting will be much more favorable photographically and sunburn will be less of an issue.

Duncan Edwards wrote:A good photographer will probably have some idea of what to do. Show the photographer and your wife some images you like just to give them an idea. Try not to do too much as in too much wardrobe, too many ideas, too many specifics, etc. Does your wife have much experience in front of a camera? You may not get what you are thinking of but you will probably get a couple you really like.

Just as an example you take the shot of the girl looking back over her shoulder. Classic "boudoir" kind of pose. Get her legs in front of her and maybe she does a look down at the sand before looking back and smiling at you with this little come hither expression. Just play with stuff like that.

20191003-01-07.jpg

I guess this kind of speaks for itself. Play around in the dunes with how much she shows off and the way she looks at the camera.

Ilvy-Kokomo-nude-sexy-for-Playboy-Plus-017-www.vozsex.com_.jpg

Searching Vintage photos for examples is a good idea because they aren't too explicit and with minimal lighting and setup. And remember it's romantic so keep it light.

margaret-nolan-008.jpg

jpvrfcR.jpg

And then remember you're at the beach so bring something lightweight and get it wet. "Boyfriend shirts" are great for this. Wet sand, wet shirt about to fall off, you get the idea. Bring a bucket. :mrgreen: And yeah, you can imply a lot of fun stuff within our genre. I shot that last one years ago at Fred's place. There's a jungle girl you'd like to see. :) Maybe make a series of 3-5 so you can collage them in one frame for kind of a little story.

Jane-2183.jpg

So anyhow there's my two cents worth and it's always subject to being improved upon. Sounds like a lot of fun. Oh, and you better keep her. :)
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “General Discussion”