BC/AB, Canada Sinking

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Deepinswamp

BC/AB, Canada Sinking

Postby Deepinswamp » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:36 am

Hi everyone,

I've been a long time lurker on this site but haven't posted before, so hello! I'm based on the west coast and I'm planning a bit of a road trip in the next couple of weeks and hope to scout out a few places I've mapped out. If there's any BC/Alberta sinkers on here, feel free to shoot me a message. I'd love some pointers or sinking spots to share, or even just to say hey.

Glad to be a part of such a great community!

Best,
Deepinswamp

gamwam

Re: BC/AB, Canada Sinking

Postby gamwam » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:03 pm

try boggyman,.. i think hes located in bc

Boggy Man

Re: BC/AB, Canada Sinking

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:37 am

Sorry I haven't sent any replies yet, but by the time I get through my evening TV/internet routines, it gets too late, and then the COVID-19 situation which restricted travel for a while, and then all the rain in June and first half of July which kept water levels high through much of the summer, all lowered the priority. I will get around to it, but in the meantime, I do have a couple of adventures in the works (one partially done, and the other fresh in my head which I have to get down as soon as possible before I forget details, starting this evening), and one video (yet to be broken into two - a dramatic scene and an exit scene) that I managed to capture with what little conditions I had briefly available. Stay tuned.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “General Discussion”