What does sinking feel like (and additional question)

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
BottomBaby

What does sinking feel like (and additional question)

Postby BottomBaby » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello there, I'm new here and I just wanted to ask a question: What does sinking feel like? What can you best describe it as?? I've never sunk before and I've always wanted to for a very long time. I've always wanted to post on this site and here I go! I am a 24 y.o. submissive female and I'm just curious to learn more. My second question is the following: is there a way to test if a pit is bottomless or not? Thanks :shock:

Morepervs

Re: What does sinking feel like (and additional question)

Postby Morepervs » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:32 am

Hello, to Answer your question its actually quite pleasant. however it seriously depends on the material your sinking into and the environment, peat is soft and squishy albeit with some sticks it can be an issue. however it feels like your being pulled down in a soft squishy and sometimes sticky ocean of mud. you kinda feel either helpless as you sink deeper. as every movement pulls you down and slowly rises around you. at least that is my experience with sinking, quite enjoyable! or it can be quite relaxing to just feel it climb you. also to test if a pit is bottomless is pretty easy, get a long stick and see how far the stick can be pushed down in the substance you choose to sink into, and if it fully gets sucked under with nothing acting as a resistance in the substance you choose. safe to assume its pretty deep and also poke in other areas around that spot and see if its extremely deep. the depth might be over your head, but best to check and have fun. also there are many other materials like clay and standard mud and what not, all of which are pretty good. however it depends on the material and environment your sinking in. Happy sinking and do take safety precautions such as rope!

Also Welcome to the site :D

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Welcome! It really depends upon the persons reaction to sinking as to how it feels like. For me I like it since there is a rush of being pulled down and trying to escape. Also there is a thrill of watching others sink as well. I would describe it as a very pleasant feeling and more anticipation than anything else. Depending on the type of mud, getting out can be easy or very very hard. Most pits are not bottomless but just a few feet of mud. However, I would be really careful with a bottomless pit and have someone go with you, or bring a flat wooden board to give you some leverage in getting out. I started just with my ankles and then got deeper with my knees and then further, although I had a sinking episode that was completely accidential and unexpected. Once I discovered quicksand, there is nothing like it that is pure excitement.

RedLikeRubies

Postby RedLikeRubies » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:54 am

Hello and welcome!!
Personally to me, it feels incredibly pleasurable. Almost like you are being licked all over! The feeling of the smooth or sticky substance against your skin is exhilarating and erotic, you almost feel like its alive and that it desires every bit of you.
Want to come sink with me?

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:21 pm

RedlikeRubies,

That is a great way to describe it.

BottomBaby

Postby BottomBaby » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:12 am

Morepervs wrote:Hello, to Answer your question its actually quite pleasant. however it seriously depends on the material your sinking into and the environment, peat is soft and squishy albeit with some sticks it can be an issue. however it feels like your being pulled down in a soft squishy and sometimes sticky ocean of mud. you kinda feel either helpless as you sink deeper. as every movement pulls you down and slowly rises around you. at least that is my experience with sinking, quite enjoyable! or it can be quite relaxing to just feel it climb you. also to test if a pit is bottomless is pretty easy, get a long stick and see how far the stick can be pushed down in the substance you choose to sink into, and if it fully gets sucked under with nothing acting as a resistance in the substance you choose. safe to assume its pretty deep and also poke in other areas around that spot and see if its extremely deep. the depth might be over your head, but best to check and have fun. also there are many other materials like clay and standard mud and what not, all of which are pretty good. however it depends on the material and environment your sinking in. Happy sinking and do take safety precautions such as rope!

Also Welcome to the site :D

Wow thank you so much for the response! So, if the stick feels like it kinda just goes through air, it's safe to assume it's too deep? Thanks again!

BottomBaby

Postby BottomBaby » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:13 am

RedLikeRubies wrote:Hello and welcome!!
Personally to me, it feels incredibly pleasurable. Almost like you are being licked all over! The feeling of the smooth or sticky substance against your skin is exhilarating and erotic, you almost feel like its alive and that it desires every bit of you.

Oh my gosh, that's exactly what I thought it be like... I really wish there was some way I could try it. I envy those ppl on MVP I love to get involved but I wouldn't want my videos public for a plethora of reasons. Thank you so much for answering!

BottomBaby

Postby BottomBaby » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:16 am

beachbum wrote:Welcome! It really depends upon the persons reaction to sinking as to how it feels like. For me I like it since there is a rush of being pulled down and trying to escape. Also there is a thrill of watching others sink as well. I would describe it as a very pleasant feeling and more anticipation than anything else. Depending on the type of mud, getting out can be easy or very very hard. Most pits are not bottomless but just a few feet of mud. However, I would be really careful with a bottomless pit and have someone go with you, or bring a flat wooden board to give you some leverage in getting out. I started just with my ankles and then got deeper with my knees and then further, although I had a sinking episode that was completely accidential and unexpected. Once I discovered quicksand, there is nothing like it that is pure excitement.

Thank you so much! Sorry if this is a dumb question but wouldn't the board also get sucked in or no?? Being on the short side, i'm a bit nervous even about a few feet. Do you know how many feet they typically run? If it's like a shallow pool, i be ok

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Not a dumb question at all. If the Board is wide, it would not get sucked in usually. Would give you some leverage to get out. Most mud is really shallow. It would be hard to find something bottomless but that depends on where you are. Where I live most mud is usually knee to waist deep. I never worry about getting sucked under really. It is just if the mud is real thick. it might be difficult to get out especially if you are waist deep. I mostly do this on my own without any people videos unless I know the person real well since I am a private person as well. Mostly I enjoy this community and the posts but just have a few experiences to share.

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:30 pm

BottomBaby wrote:Hello there, I'm new here and I just wanted to ask a question: What does sinking feel like? What can you best describe it as?? I've never sunk before and I've always wanted to for a very long time. I've always wanted to post on this site and here I go! I am a 24 y.o. submissive female and I'm just curious to learn more. My second question is the following: is there a way to test if a pit is bottomless or not? Thanks :shock:

Deep clay along the Mississippi river:

1. Thick
2. Sticky
3. Heavy

Return to “General Discussion”