No movies for a while

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

No movies for a while

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Hello Everybody,

Sorry I’ve not been around or showing you more progress from my latest movies, but something has come up in real life and because of it, I will not be working on any more movies for some time to come, possibly permanently. :(

Long story short, I have become seriously ill. About 2 months ago, I was diagnosed with Stage 4 advanced pancreatic cancer. For those who do not know, pancreatic cancer is a very aggressive form of cancer that by the time it is detected, it’s usually in the advanced stages and nothing could be done. Up until a few years ago, that usually meant the patient only had a few months left to live.

Right now, I am scheduled to start chemotherapy on September 1st. My doctor tells me that although there is no “cure” for this kind of cancer at this stage, the science has advanced, I am relatively young, and in otherwise very good health, he has hope that they can increase the time I have left and make that time of better quality then if we did nothing. The doctor didn’t say how much time he thinks I have left, and I didn’t ask. There’s really no point, and no way of knowing for sure. I could be gone in just a few months, or I could last 10 years.

The main thing is I wanted everybody from this community to know what happened in case things go bad quickly. I have greatly enjoyed sharing my work and my strange interests in this quicksand thing with all of you. Part of me is still as blown away as I was back in 1996 when I first got the internet and found out I was not alone in this crazy fetish.

Thank you all so very much for your support of my work and sharing your enjoyment and kind words with me.

I’ll try to keep you posted as to how I’m feeling. If the chemo does not take too much out of me, I may start working again for my own enjoyment and see if I can finish the last movie I had been working on.

We’ll just have to wait and see.

Cheers and good luck to you all,

:)

Qs Vore Guy

BogDog

Re: No movies for a while

Postby BogDog » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:31 am

I wish you the very best.

I had my own battle with the big "C" 10-years ago (Lymphoma) and went through 8 sessions of Chemo, 3 weeks apart. At one point they thought the tumor attacking my liver and stomach might have reached my pancreas as well, and I had a visit from a priest at one point. A Pet-CT scans showed that wasn't the case though. It did damage my stomach and I enjoy a VERY limited diet these days...no meat, veggies, fruits or anything with fiber in it.

No tacos, pizza, etc either. But I'm still here and enjoying sharing what I can with my forum-friends.

Cancer can be beaten. Keep in mind that I kept up a positive "Oh well" type of attitude and was friendly and helpful to everyone at the hospital, and I think it helped me recover. Thinking "Never give up hope because you will WIN this battle" is one of your best weapons against this beast.

Be strong. You have my prayers and best wishes. Take care, friend.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

mudmanic2012

Postby mudmanic2012 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:28 am

That's terrible,I wish you the very best. :cry:

hiimawesome

Postby hiimawesome » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:10 am

God damn man. I wish ya luck, you got this :D

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Never give up man. Cancer treatment has become so much more advanced and successful in the last 10 years. Even if they can't kill it they can still sometimes blast it into remission with the right therapy.

My dad was diagnosed with colon cancer 3 years ago, it took a lot of chemo and the surgeon who operated to take it out said he came within one inch of intestine from needing a colostomy bag, but he made it through and is still kicking!
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:13 am

I’m sorry to hear about that man.
I hope you things look up soon.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:11 pm

we're pulling for you! hoping for good days!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:21 pm

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Why does it always seem to be the good guys that have it so hard?

In any case, hang in there and try to stay strong.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

pete1672
Always Remembered

Postby pete1672 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:12 am

We're all on your side, my friend <3

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:15 pm

Hey everybody! :D

Thanks so much for all you words of support. I really really appreciate it, especially from some of the old timers here like me. ;)

Again, I'll try to keep everybody posted as to what's going on. Right now, I feel pretty much okay. Some pain, but the prescriptions will take care of most of that. From what I hear, the true test will be after getting the 2nd round of chemo when you're body really begins to react to what the medication is doing when you feel the most rotten.

Fortunately, I live in a state that allows medical marijuana. So, either working on more videos, or I'll be stoned out of my gourd! Either way I end up high! :lol:

Take care,

Return to “General Discussion”