Quicksand-Adjacent Kinks/Fetishes

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Lintime Sinker

Re: Quicksand-Adjacent Kinks/Fetishes

Postby Lintime Sinker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:35 pm

My 2nd fetish is the tights, opaques if possible. The tights can protect u in unknow muds and keep your legs a little clean. Also, the tights are a strong girl marker for me. The main reason is the tights can become a bubble and suck you more in the thick mud. The feeling is amazing when the tights keep u strongly in the mud when u try to get out. Its why i can be crazy when there my oth fetishes in the same clip. :P
I also like the zentai for this reason. :)

maria

Postby maria » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:16 am

Lintime Sinker wrote:My 2nd fetish is the tights, opaques if possible. The tights can protect u in unknow muds and keep your legs a little clean. Also, the tights are a strong girl marker for me. The main reason is the tights can become a bubble and suck you more in the thick mud. The feeling is amazing when the tights keep u strongly in the mud when u try to get out. Its why i can be crazy when there my oth fetishes in the same clip. :P
I also like the zentai for this reason. :)

If you try wearing rubber boots with your tights, you'll find out the true meaning of being stuck ;) I think a long time ago you mentioned you did a shoot wearing boots ... shame we didn't see it.

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:24 am

Yes I have some clips with female boots. I'll post this when i'll hide my face. :mrgreen:
But the problem with the boots its i can sink only in water mud. If the mud is too thick, its to hard to go out.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:25 pm

MoTU wrote:From what I've experienced in the community, bondage and other sorts of clothing seem common, though certainly there are some more niche fetishes that show up in stories and comments from time to time. Anyone else here have similar interests that tie into their fantasies?

for me, quicksand is my "niche" fetish; i'd say my main fetish is damsels in peril bondage, scenarios like sawmills and traintracks and sacrificial altars... quicksand is probably my favorite, but it's just one of many; thus i'm not so motivated by women happy to be sinking, i have to use my imagination :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:51 pm

Lintime Sinker wrote:Yes I have some clips with female boots. I'll post this when i'll hide my face. :mrgreen:
But the problem with the boots its i can sink only in water mud. If the mud is too thick, its to hard to go out.

:lol: :lol:
But thats exactly what we want to see. The struggling is just part of the fun for us!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:40 am

bogbud wrote:
Lintime Sinker wrote:Yes I have some clips with female boots. I'll post this when i'll hide my face. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:
But thats exactly what we want to see. The struggling is just part of the fun for us!

Yes, but check my kind of the mud and u'll see why its too hard to get out with boots. :mrgreen:

One Stuck Fox

Postby One Stuck Fox » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:28 pm

I'm surprised no one's mentioned breathplay yet. Since one of the side effects of sticking your head under (or having someone else hold you under if that's your thing) is not being able to breathe.

Also there's at least a handful of people into pup play on these forums, myself included. Actual footage of people engaging in handler/pup dynamics while sinking seems to be something of a rarity though.

Niveous

Postby Niveous » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:10 pm

One Stuck Fox wrote:Also there's at least a handful of people into pup play on these forums, myself included. Actual footage of people engaging in handler/pup dynamics while sinking seems to be something of a rarity though.

Reminds me of one of my favorite videos by Mud Bunny, where she's acting like a dog on a leash and goes to fetch a stick in mud. She ends up getting distracted by the feel of the mud and submerges, only to be pulled out and pushed back in.

Return to “General Discussion”