Quicksand-Adjacent Kinks/Fetishes

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
MoTU

Quicksand-Adjacent Kinks/Fetishes

Postby MoTU » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:27 am

Opening up a discussion topic I don't think we've had before, does anyone here have other kinks or fetishes that tie into their quicksand fantasies?

As might be clear from the stories I've posted, I have a thing for rubber boots/waders - how that ties into my quicksand fantasies is that I love the feeling of rubber being pressed in on by the mud, and the tension of not knowing whether they'll be flooded when the spot is unexpectedly deep. I also like the notion that someone wearing this sort of gear may be expecting wet or muddy terrain underfoot, but in spite of their preparation the suction of boots only serves to make their situation more perilous (or thrilling). This also means I tend to prefer sinking locations where wearing such footwear might be more common, such as swamps or bogs, rather than literal quicksand on a beach.

From what I've experienced in the community, bondage and other sorts of clothing seem common, though certainly there are some more niche fetishes that show up in stories and comments from time to time. Anyone else here have similar interests that tie into their fantasies?

SinkerCutie

Re: Quicksand-Adjacent Kinks/Fetishes

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:56 am

Well, after sinking, the victim is totally messy, right? WAM ties into quicksand very well. Then there is vore because the ground is basically absorbing and/or eating its victims.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:21 am

My peripheral kinks include:

Bondage: not into the heavy stuff, but ropes. Similarity between being "bound" and "trapped" in quicksand.

Buried/filling: like being buried in cement or stuck in a chamber filling up with sand. Visual similarity / being trapped. To an extent, certain aqua fetishes that involve near-drowning in a flooding room, for example.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:22 am

Mine is getting stuck in THICK stuff and slow sinking, with lots of futile struggling that only makes things worse. Always ending with a rescue for me, no grim. I prefer no footwear at all too. The more exposed and vulnerable, the better. 8-)

But I require as much realism as possible, so most videos do not work for me. Only a few movie scenes are truly believable in my eyes. Hidden Jungle COULD have been a perfect one if it weren't for the floating-sawdust quicksand, as the actresses (Vera's) performance was perfection.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:16 pm

BogDog wrote:Mine is getting stuck in THICK stuff and slow sinking, with lots of futile struggling that only makes things worse. Always ending with a rescue for me, no grim. I prefer no footwear at all too. The more exposed and vulnerable, the better. 8-)

But I require as much realism as possible, so most videos do not work for me. Only a few movie scenes are truly believable in my eyes. Hidden Jungle COULD have been a perfect one if it weren't for the floating-sawdust quicksand, as the actresses (Vera's) performance was perfection.

This is only indirectly on topic for this thread but I think the comment about realism highlights something of an oxymoron. When actually sinking (under) in quicksand is itself not realistic, then jut what IS realism. I suspect the answer may be something individual for each of us.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:30 pm

I'm just like MoTU (i REALLY appreciate all of your stories you've posted here so far).

When sinking myself i always wear boots or waders. And also one or two layers of rubber raingear and long gloves. The more protected the better and it becomes great when the gear is tight-fitting and gets shiny when wet. Of course i also get much more stuck by wearing that stuff but this is also part of the fun for me.
There are not so many videos with models wearing full rubber-raingear and still looking good while wearing it. For viewing pleasure i also accept fashion-waders or OTK-Boots combined with latex-gear/-catsuits.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:45 pm

i used to play inside a giant trash compactor as a youngster,. getting among the garbage in the hopper and then getting squeezed and squashed by it all as i got pushed with the load into the container,. loved the big "bearhug by trash" feeling at the time which translated nicely into the same feeling of being squeezed by thick mud all over when your upto your neck,.. other than that i have a smoking fetish which isnt related as far as i can see

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:14 am

For me, I found that I had a thing for the female booty a while ago, and that hasn’t changed as of this post.

I guess the tie-in to my quicksand fetish is that while I really like the sinking in its entirety, I particularly like seeing the sinking girl up to her booty, with the butt being stuck in the quicksand, but not fully under. (With guy sinkers, it doesn’t work as well for me, but it still has its moments.)

It’s probably the only nitpick I have with the Lupin the Third quicksand scene, as the starting depth was slightly deeper than I would have preferred there.
Dern equipment limitations!

qsemergency

Postby qsemergency » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Beautiful girls wearing shorts and leather boots - then finding themselves in thick "quicksand".
Such as a Cowgirl, an Explorer, or any other scenario with a girl wearing shorts and boots...
That is all my favorites in a nutshell.

maria

Postby maria » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:40 pm

MoTu mentioned literally every side kink I have about sinking. The peril, the danger, the anticipation of it all going wrong while wearing rubber boots ... and of being progressively trapped, more and more stuck to the point of wondering whether that first step into the mire was the right one!

The squeeze of rubber shafts around your thighs when you're going down is something very special ;)

I love the dressing up part and filming each episode too :D

Hope others can post some rubber boots, waders and protective gear stories and experiences.

It would be even better if there was an entire board section dedicated to the rubber boot, cosplay, dressing for pleasure scene ...

Return to “General Discussion”