Tired of weird fantasy comments

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
reisen55

Tired of weird fantasy comments

Postby reisen55 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:25 pm

More often than not, whenever the fantasy of quicksand is mentioned, people react with horror and astonishment - but other more strange ones seem to be OK. I believe it to be a soft version of bondage without pain and a bit of drama or sex. Death, although often depicted, does not happen in our videos. Reaching the point of just shutting up on the whole thing. My new fantasy might as well be winning a bocce ball game in Paris. Comments invited. (My ex-wife, ages ago, brought up the fantasy in divorce court and one cannot imagine the damage that does - reading this in the cold language of a lawyer).

SecretDude77

Re: Tired of weird fantasy comments

Postby SecretDude77 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:14 pm

I was afraid of my works and involvement in this community being used against me at one point as well. I can't fully understand what argument you're trying to make so I'll address both.

Some people have never ventured very far beyond the surface internet ie social media or youtube etc. There are far more bizarre fetishes than ours, some of which are even deemed illegal in some jurisdictions. The problem with sharing information like this is that it can be pretty damning in the eyes of people that don't try to understand it. As far as significant others are concerned, I personally HAVE to engage with quicksand fantasies or I just can't do much of anything. I've never even been affectionately hugged by anyone so I suppose I don't have to worry about that shit.

With that being said, people that find it acceptable to kink shame can just go to hell. Gore and CP come to mind (the actual acting out of these are terrible and should be punished) but the inability to prevent one's self from being aroused by it isn't necessarily a choice. Those are pretty extreme examples. Our fetish, at least those of us that like to see the subject drown, aren't very different in the eyes of your typical "CANCEL EVERYTHING" keyboard warriors. Yeah people can have their opinion or preferences for certain kinks. I don't understand diaper, scat, vore, or really any of the FurAffinity type fetishes we often get lumped in with. But it's really none of my business how or why they enjoy those things. You'd think people would be considerate enough to see this community as a secret that we trust them enough to share with, but that's just not the case.

Two options really: keep it to yourself forever, or share it knowing nobody in this world seems to understand how to keep their mouth shut anymore.

Return to “General Discussion”