Recommendations:Trapped & Stuck

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
TheWestcott123

Recommendations:Trapped & Stuck

Postby TheWestcott123 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:39 am

Looking for recommendations of videos, stories, comics, etc. Of any scenario where an damsel (male or female) gets stuck in a pit and asks for help from the viewer/another person but they enjoy watching the damsel sink and refuse to help all the while the damsel struggles deeper.

Kinky Desires

Re: Recommendations:Trapped & Stuck

Postby Kinky Desires » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:53 pm

The best one I can think of that more or less exactly fits your description is "The Unit" by Sexually Broken. Obviously the main focus of this movie (and website) is on bondage and sex, but this video does contain one of the best quicksand scenes I've ever seen - it's simply awesome! ;)

She does indeed get stuck and when they find her she begs for help and they respond with "We'll help you when your.. uh.. under!". They also tease her by picking up a tree branch and holding it just out of her reach! :lol:

The only thing that's missing from this scene in my opinion is a full submergence, she clearly tried to go all the way under but it was too thick. She got everything under bar the very top of her head though, eyes, nose, and ears all went under!

There is a trailer and some screenshots here: https://www.sexuallybroken.com/sb/play.php?id=JC0ODBT97FW1QNP25LHV There are brief shots of the quicksand scene in the second half of the trailer.

TheWestcott123

Postby TheWestcott123 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:53 pm

Kinky Desires wrote:The best one I can think of that more or less exactly fits your description is "The Unit" by Sexually Broken. Obviously the main focus of this movie (and website) is on bondage and sex, but this video does contain one of the best quicksand scenes I've ever seen - it's simply awesome! ;)

She does indeed get stuck and when they find her she begs for help and they respond with "We'll help you when your.. uh.. under!". They also tease her by picking up a tree branch and holding it just out of her reach! :lol:

The only thing that's missing from this scene in my opinion is a full submergence, she clearly tried to go all the way under but it was too thick. She got everything under bar the very top of her head though, eyes, nose, and ears all went under!

There is a trailer and some screenshots here: https://www.sexuallybroken.com/sb/play.php?id=JC0ODBT97FW1QNP25LHV There are brief shots of the quicksand scene in the second half of the trailer.

Love this video and thanks for reminding me how great it is!

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:51 pm

Do we have to pay an abo to watch the video ?

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:15 am

TheWestcott123 wrote:Looking for recommendations of videos, stories, comics, etc. Of any scenario where an damsel (male or female) gets stuck in a pit and asks for help from the viewer/another person but they enjoy watching the damsel sink and refuse to help all the while the damsel struggles deeper.

Acidtester. He's made many pieces of art like that. Example: https://www.deviantart.com/covert-opera ... -648936512
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

TheWestcott123

Postby TheWestcott123 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:20 pm

BogDog wrote:
TheWestcott123 wrote:Looking for recommendations of videos, stories, comics, etc. Of any scenario where an damsel (male or female) gets stuck in a pit and asks for help from the viewer/another person but they enjoy watching the damsel sink and refuse to help all the while the damsel struggles deeper.

Acidtester. He's made many pieces of art like that. Example: https://www.deviantart.com/covert-opera ... -648936512

Love his work, one of my first encounters with the fetish! Just exploring all avenues to see if there's any new tastes in the way of this specific scenario

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:22 pm

TheWestcott123 wrote:
Kinky Desires wrote:The best one I can think of that more or less exactly fits your description is "The Unit" by Sexually Broken. Obviously the main focus of this movie (and website) is on bondage and sex, but this video does contain one of the best quicksand scenes I've ever seen - it's simply awesome! ;)

and on the copy i have, if you go to the end there is footage of Dee/Darling practicing her sinking scene :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

TheWestcott123

Postby TheWestcott123 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:03 am

MadMax359 wrote:
TheWestcott123 wrote:

and on the copy i have, if you go to the end there is footage of Dee/Darling practicing her sinking scene :twisted:

I have that copy as well! Best part is when she's actually trying to get out but it's proving difficult and the crew asks her if it's tough to escape and she says "no, it's really quicksand!"

Return to “General Discussion”