News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Aiko

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Tours available NOW! :D

Postby Aiko » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:42 pm

domman00016 wrote:When can we expect a new tour?

A new tour? Hmm. Expect? I felt tempted to post a Spanish inquisition meme there for a moment, but it passed. ;)

I have other plans for the December update, but maybe there will be a new tour location available very early in 2023. We will see.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:08 pm

Aiko wrote:
domman00016 wrote:When can we expect a new tour?

A new tour? Hmm. Expect? I felt tempted to post a Spanish inquisition meme there for a moment, but it passed. ;)

I have other plans for the December update, but maybe there will be a new tour location available very early in 2023. We will see.

Hmm… what kind of new plans?
Better out than in, I always say.

GlasirMaria

Postby GlasirMaria » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:02 am

web down
Be happy always and watch my da: https://glarsir.deviantart.com/

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:09 pm

GlasirMaria wrote:web down

Thanks for letting me know. The server was shut down for... apparently no reason at all :roll:. Seriously, I did not touch it. But I am also not going to waste time on asking my hoster's support for information... unless this happens again.

I actually came here to announce the soon to arrive update. You might already have met Suzi at the spa. And you will soon have the opportunity to see a little more of her. ;)

suprakol

Postby suprakol » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:21 pm

Aiko wrote:

Thanks for letting me know. The server was shut down for... apparently no reason at all :roll:. Seriously, I did not touch it. But I am also not going to waste time on asking my hoster's support for information... unless this happens again.

I actually came here to announce the soon to arrive update. You might already have met Suzi at the spa. And you will soon have the opportunity to see a little more of her. ;)

Any idea when the update will be live? I'm excited to see it!

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:27 pm

suprakol wrote:
Aiko wrote:

I was referring to that clip that went online on Dec 1st (https://thegreatswamp.xyz/posts/40_sinking_suzi/). Also, I am currently preparing to schedule the Jan 1st update, because I will not be online at the time. I hope this is going to work as planned (or you might see it online a few days later if stuff breaks).

And I just stopped by to wish you all merry christmas, happy holidays, an awesome new year, and the quicksand pit of your dreams! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:47 am

Aiko wrote:
suprakol wrote:
Aiko wrote:

I was referring to that clip that went online on Dec 1st (https://thegreatswamp.xyz/posts/40_sinking_suzi/). Also, I am currently preparing to schedule the Jan 1st update, because I will not be online at the time. I hope this is going to work as planned (or you might see it online a few days later if stuff breaks).

And I just stopped by to wish you all merry christmas, happy holidays, an awesome new year, and the quicksand pit of your dreams! :D

Ooh! Is the new update gonna be the new tour spot?

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:34 am

Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:Ooh! Is the new update gonna be the new tour spot?

Ah, right. That reminds me. Teasers.... ;)

Yes, there is going to be a new tour location. It's one of Tara's favorite spots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:00 pm

Aiko wrote:
Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:Ooh! Is the new update gonna be the new tour spot?

Ah, right. That reminds me. Teasers.... ;)

Yes, there is going to be a new tour location. It's one of Tara's favorite spots.

Interesting… will you be able to go there with both Tara and Millie?

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:19 am

Hello again!

I’ve been to the lake with Tara! Swimming with her is always fun. Although, to my surprise, I haven’t found the pic that was shown in the teaser. Is there something I’m missing?

Return to “General Discussion”