News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
gjhkigkhjf

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Postby gjhkigkhjf » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:11 am

so interesting this is mentioned, but until like today i noticed when i clicked your site link, unlike every other site which would automatically put in the https, yours would load unencrypted, it of course IS encrypted but i did have to manually add the https:// for a while

Madagaskar3

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Postby Madagaskar3 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Aiko wrote:
Sand wrote:
Aiko wrote:
Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:Is the site down? It seems like I can’t get into it…

That just gave me a dejavú of sorts. :shock:

No, it's up just fine - for me at least. If it's still not working for you, let me you what error message you are seeing instead.

I get a warning that the connection is not private and that the site is a security risk.

Hmm. Ok, I did not get to see that warning, but I changed something about the server configuration anyway to make server the right certificate is used. Does it still give you that warning?

Oh yeah, I get that too sometimes. You just need to click on few buttons on that very page and it should be fine. Not really an issue, just an annoying obstacle

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:37 pm

Madagaskar3 wrote:Oh yeah, I get that too sometimes. You just need to click on few buttons on that very page and it should be fine. Not really an issue, just an annoying obstacle

Even so, this should not be happening and may indicate something wrong with the certificate or web server configuration. Or it could be an entirely different issue on your end. It is hard to tell without the actual error message involved.

On a different note. Happy Easter! :) :D :)

Be sure to check the time on the Quicksand Clock!
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

xakera111

Postby xakera111 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:27 pm

https://gyazo.com/f269688fd7a2509171e37552a0a9e23a

Any button I try clicking this comes up :cry:

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:09 am

xakera111 wrote:https://gyazo.com/f269688fd7a2509171e37552a0a9e23a

Any button I try clicking this comes up :cry:

Yikes. Looks like my site generator is producing some broken links (specifically in the bottom navigation menu). I should have that fixed within a few minutes.

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:20 pm

I’m curious, will there be a third tour guide in the future? Are there even any characters aside from Millie and Tara that would be up to the task?

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:00 pm

Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:I’m curious, will there be a third tour guide in the future? Are there even any characters aside from Millie and Tara that would be up to the task?

There have been a few applicants, but so far... sadly, no.water

TheophiledeViau

Postby TheophiledeViau » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:53 pm

I just tried out the locker room chalkboard. It took a few tries to get what you have been hinting at, but I figured it out. Those additions were great! You’ve really getting the hang of this, I’m impressed!
If you need time with anything or need a break, feel free to.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 pm

TheophiledeViau wrote:I just tried out the locker room chalkboard. It took a few tries to get what you have been hinting at, but I figured it out. Those additions were great! You’ve really getting the hang of this, I’m impressed!
If you need time with anything or need a break, feel free to.

Breaks inevitably happen when I am busy with other things. But there is always some project or other that I am thinking about doing even when I cannot make time for it.

And I have not even gotten around to sharing pictures from the latest TGS gallery addition here yet. Mary still insists on going out into the swamps on her own whenever she feels like it. And she does not stick to the places she is already familiar with either. *sigh* You can find plenty of alternate camera views of this scene at TGS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion”