Postby MadMax359 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:08 pm

i liked the "point of no return" :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Aiko

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Tours available NOW! :D

Postby Aiko » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:30 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
Aiko wrote:...
Thank you! I plan on expanding the tour in the peat bogs a bit to show you a little more. But when that is done, hiring another guide is absolutely an option. There are already several applicants. ;)

Any chance some of those are more...willing to go on these tours?

I'm not sure what you mean. AFAIK Tara is doing a fine job so far. However, if she is unwilling to give you a tour or if you have any other complaints regarding her behavior, please let me know!

pete1672 wrote:Fun website! :D

I'm very glad you like it. :)

MadMax359 wrote:i liked the "point of no return" :twisted:

Hmm, I guess you are referring to my tattoo rather than the tour. ;) Thanks!
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:02 am

Aiko wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
Aiko wrote:...
Thank you! I plan on expanding the tour in the peat bogs a bit to show you a little more. But when that is done, hiring another guide is absolutely an option. There are already several applicants. ;)

Any chance some of those are more...willing to go on these tours?

I'm not sure what you mean. AFAIK Tara is doing a fine job so far. However, if she is unwilling to give you a tour or if you have any other complaints regarding her behavior, please let me know!

Actually, by that, I meant to ask if some of those applicants actually want to sink.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:50 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Actually, by that, I meant to ask if some of those applicants actually want to sink.

Oh, I think Tara actually does. But she may not openly admit it to visitors and she's also a bit of a worrier. Don't take it personal, but I guess she is more comfortable sinking with one or two very close friends of hers (who have both applied as well).

And then there is one particular applicant who seems a bit too eager to get into quicksand. That girl actually has me worried. I was considering to decline her application for her own good, but maybe she would be your kind of tour guide.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:38 pm

Aiko wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Actually, by that, I meant to ask if some of those applicants actually want to sink.

Oh, I think Tara actually does. But she may not openly admit it to visitors and she's also a bit of a worrier. Don't take it personal, but I guess she is more comfortable sinking with one or two very close friends of hers (who have both applied as well).

And then there is one particular applicant who seems a bit too eager to get into quicksand. That girl actually has me worried. I was considering to decline her application for her own good, but maybe she would be your kind of tour guide.

I say have her accepted. Some people actually love having sinking victims be that eager.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:51 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
Aiko wrote:

I say have her accepted. Some people actually love having sinking victims be that eager.

Oh, boy. I thought I would only ask the guides to keep our guests safe and not the other way around. :roll: You'll be nice to Millie and make sure she stays unharmed, right?

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:06 am

Aiko wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
Aiko wrote:

Oh, boy. I thought I would only ask the guides to keep our guests safe and not the other way around. :roll: You'll be nice to Millie and make sure she stays unharmed, right?

Of course. Better to have a girl live to sink again, after all.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:09 pm

We still have to work out some of the details, but I think Millie will join the team sometime early next year. Until then I hope everyone enjoys their tours with Tara. She might be willing to show you a little bit more of the Northern peat bogs now, but there is still more to come at that location. Eventually you should be able to do some in-depth exploration with her. ;)

Ace

Postby Ace » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:31 am

Just wanna say I love what you do.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Ace wrote:Just wanna say I love what you do.

Thank you! It's nice to know people enjoy what I put out there.

Return to “General Discussion”