News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Bill

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Tours available NOW! :D

Postby Bill » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi my name is Richard I have viewed your sight many times, & I also want to say that you have done a good job. All the content you put in your website is awesome. The stories are good, the women tore guides you created our sexy but I would like to see some videos on that sight. You put so much effort in creating images that look like they could me used in home made videos but you don't do that. If you don't mid I would suggest that you consider doing that also, create a new women tour guide that will allow us to explore the Temple & the Mango River. Also allow Millie to take us through the Mango Swamp. Please & thanks Richard

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:09 pm

Bill wrote:Hi my name is Richard I have viewed your sight many times, & I also want to say that you have done a good job. All the content you put in your website is awesome. The stories are good, the women tore guides you created our sexy but I would like to see some videos on that sight. You put so much effort in creating images that look like they could me used in home made videos but you don't do that. If you don't mid I would suggest that you consider doing that also, create a new women tour guide that will allow us to explore the Temple & the Mango River. Also allow Millie to take us through the Mango Swamp. Please & thanks Richard

Gimme me also.

BH

Bill

Postby Bill » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:20 pm

Well nice to hear that someone agrees with me

Vandercat

Postby Vandercat » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:15 pm

I too, would like to visit the Mango river, it sounds pretty sweet

Bill

Postby Bill » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:07 pm

As would I If it was real

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:28 am

I'm afraid there are no mangoes in the Great Swamp or anywhere nearby. We have not tried to import and plant any either. In fact I try to avoid introducing foreign species into the local ecosystem as much as possible while still allowing visitors to come here. You never know what the consequences might be, especially in a place that has been as isolated as this valley.

I do have plans to introduce new locations and characters. Though they may not neccessarily be guides. Animations will remain few and rather short/simple as I simply do not have the resources to create anything big and complex. And the temple, well... that is definitely beyond the scope of the tour. But maybe something related will pop up in the stories section some day.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:18 pm

Aiko wrote:I'm afraid there are no mangoes in the Great Swamp or anywhere nearby. We have not tried to import and plant any either. In fact I try to avoid introducing foreign species into the local ecosystem as much as possible while still allowing visitors to come here. You never know what the consequences might be, especially in a place that has been as isolated as this valley.

I do have plans to introduce new locations and characters. Though they may not neccessarily be guides. Animations will remain few and rather short/simple as I simply do not have the resources to create anything big and complex. And the temple, well... that is definitely beyond the scope of the tour. But maybe something related will pop up in the stories section some day.

I think they were referring to the “Mdogo” River. The Mango River seems like an interesting place as well!
Better out than in, I always say.

Bill

Postby Bill » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Is this Swamp Tour thing a real place or at least the Mango river. If It is real & people can actually go their than how do I register & ware is this located. I would like to visit

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 pm

The Central Peat Bogs tour was cool. Very haunting looking, perfect for Halloween! Thanks Aiko! Can't wait to see what's next!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Just curious: what’s your next plan for expanding the Tours?
Better out than in, I always say.

Return to “General Discussion”