Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Shrek_the_musical_54

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Tours available NOW! :D

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:57 pm

Any new updates on the tours?

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:Any new updates on the tours?

Not yet. Millie has been trying to get me to include the central peat bogs in the tour. She seems to like that place, I just find it creepy. Not sure if this is a good idea. We'll see.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:48 pm

Aiko wrote:Not yet. Millie has been trying to get me to include the central peat bogs in the tour. She seems to like that place, I just find it creepy. Not sure if this is a good idea. We'll see.

C'mon Aiko, what's the worst that could happen? ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:54 pm

I don’t see the issue, if you can come back in one piece!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:18 am

Theo wrote:
Aiko wrote:Not yet. Millie has been trying to get me to include the central peat bogs in the tour. She seems to like that place, I just find it creepy. Not sure if this is a good idea. We'll see.

Now you just lessened the chance of it happening! You jinxed it!

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:17 am

Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:I don’t see the issue, if you can come back in one piece!

That's exactly the issue. ;)

SinkerCutie wrote:
Theo wrote:

Well, it's not off the table yet. But safety concerns aside, I am not sure if any visitors would even want to go there. There's nothing there aside from dead trees standing in wet peat. And you can barely even see those in that thick fog that never seems to clear up.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:45 pm

Aiko wrote:
Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:I don’t see the issue, if you can come back in one piece!

SinkerCutie wrote:
Theo wrote:

Well, it's not off the table yet. But safety concerns aside, I am not sure if any visitors would even want to go there. There's nothing there aside from dead trees standing in wet peat. And you can barely even see those in that thick fog that never seems to clear up.

You'd be surprised.

SabbieMobili

Postby SabbieMobili » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:14 pm

As long as there's free parking, I'm there. Did you say dead trees? I love dead trees.
Damn this slow quicksand! I have half a mind to struggle!

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:47 pm

Aiko wrote:

SinkerCutie wrote:
Theo wrote:

What else would they go to that spot for, other than for a good sink? Perhaps Millie would gladly sink nude for us there!

Madagaskar3

Postby Madagaskar3 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:22 pm

Aiko wrote:

SinkerCutie wrote:
Theo wrote:

im pretty sure that is exactly why people would go there, after all if you tell people not to go somewhere, they’ll go there :D

Return to “General Discussion”