News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Aiko

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Postby Aiko » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:05 pm

Madagaskar3 wrote:Aiko, I’ve been meaning to ask if you have any plans to add your current profile pic into some kind of gallery to TGS website, like you did with the previous profile pics? Asking purely out of curiosity, thanks

Actually, yes. I had almost forgotten about that one. It will go into the Various Sights gallery, because the large version does not feature just me. I will make sure to include that in the next update.
UPDATE: It's there now (as well as on dA).
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Luca200000

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Now featuring the World's First Quicksand Clock! :D

Postby Luca200000 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:42 pm

Ho Aiko
I have a question for you.
In tgs camp at spa, u can write different Words on the locker
One of that Is your same name "AIKO"
And another Is the real name of karma that unlock a secret scene.
I want to know if there are other Words for unlock other secrets scenes, if yes, can u write One of them? Thx
U 'r doing a great job, keep It up :D

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:22 pm

Uhm. I think you are messing with Karma's stuff there. That's not something I would recommend. Not that I believe in Voodoo or any such thing, but still... she might not like that.

As for secrets... those can be quite dangerous to investigate around TGS. Maybe Tara or Millie can share a secret or two as they spend a lot of time out there. Or try asking Tara's friends, Sandra or Victoria.

Luca200000

Postby Luca200000 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:17 pm

Thx Aiko :D

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:59 pm

Aiko, I have a little idea. Something should happen if somebody writes "QUICKSAND" in the locker. As to what exactly, I leave to you.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:21 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Aiko, I have a little idea. Something should happen if somebody writes "QUICKSAND" in the locker. As to what exactly, I leave to you.

That's.. actually true. :o Something SHOULD happen. Why didn't I think of that? Looks like I have to come up with something now...

In unrelated news, Easter bunnies are headed for trouble. Be sure to have a look at the Quicksand Clock when the time comes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:16 am

Is the site down? It seems like I can’t get into it…
Better out than in, I always say.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:34 am

Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:Is the site down? It seems like I can’t get into it…

That just gave me a dejavú of sorts. :shock:

No, it's up just fine - for me at least. If it's still not working for you, let me you what error message you are seeing instead.

Sand

Postby Sand » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:27 pm

Aiko wrote:

No, it's up just fine - for me at least. If it's still not working for you, let me you what error message you are seeing instead.

I get a warning that the connection is not private and that the site is a security risk.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:23 pm

Sand wrote:
Aiko wrote:

I get a warning that the connection is not private and that the site is a security risk.

Hmm. Ok, I did not get to see that warning, but I changed something about the server configuration anyway to make server the right certificate is used. Does it still give you that warning?

Return to “General Discussion”