Creative Audio-Sinking?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jadokast98

Re: Creative Audio-Sinking?

Postby jadokast98 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:48 am

I for one will agree with you, and others have in the past. There has been some interest which has been discussed in a couple of other threads.
In a nut shell; http://sexychatwithsharon.com/fetishcor ... quicksand/
There are 3 of my stories that I commissioned and some others have too. I hope this is what you are referring to.

Ace

Postby Ace » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:37 am

Every so often I'll see someone barking up this tree, and I always make a point to bark along with 'em. 100% agree about the importance of audio to this kink, whether it's sound effects or spoken word, and I am all about a good QS-centric audio. Oddly, I've actually found a small pocket of, in my opinion, very well written and read erotic QS audios, completely outside of this community. This subreddit called gonewildaudio, search for quicksand. Lot of 'em seem to be written by the same author, and feature several different voice talents reading them.

But yeah, erotic qs audios always seemed to me like a largely untapped market within this kink, requiring little investment (relative to filming and producing qs videos), and I've always wondered why there isn't more.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:47 pm

Ace wrote:Every so often I'll see someone barking up this tree, and I always make a point to bark along with 'em. 100% agree about the importance of audio to this kink, whether it's sound effects or spoken word, and I am all about a good QS-centric audio. Oddly, I've actually found a small pocket of, in my opinion, very well written and read erotic QS audios, completely outside of this community. This subreddit called gonewildaudio, search for quicksand. Lot of 'em seem to be written by the same author, and feature several different voice talents reading them.

But yeah, erotic qs audios always seemed to me like a largely untapped market within this kink, requiring little investment (relative to filming and producing qs videos), and I've always wondered why there isn't more.

To address your last point, I would happily offer such things if someone wanted to make them, but I have found that there is not a lot of demand for the few relaxation pieces I have.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:38 pm

The downside of audio work is that vocal work requires real acting skills, else it sounds like a kid reciting from a book or performing in a stage play.

It's very hard to do good and convincing acting in any form, which is why vocal actors get paid so well. I have enjoyed scenes with anticipation that came crashing down as soon as the actor began to speak.

Best audio....Look away from Vera Miles while she performs her "Hidden Jungle" scene. They did it right. This is why I used the audio in one of my vids. It's arousing all by itself. It's a perfect acting-teaching sample.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

SecretDude77

Postby SecretDude77 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:48 am

You’re right, there’s a ton of untapped potential here. With the rise of interest in POV content I’m surprised there hasn’t been more stuff like Marizel’s Vixen video. Camera pans down while good looking lady stands over you. Add some sinking sounds and that’s some top tier shit

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:29 pm

SecretDude77 wrote:With the rise of interest in POV content I’m surprised there hasn’t been more stuff like Marizel’s Vixen video. Camera pans down while good looking lady stands over you. Add some sinking sounds and that’s some top tier shit

While I am glad you appreciate my efforts, it may be of interest to you that the Marizel project has yet to pay for itself. I didn't make it because I was trying to make money; I made it because it was content I wanted to see, and no one else was doing it! However, for a producer that is financially motivated, doing a niche-within-a-niche fetish video is not a sound bet.

Also, just for a giggle, here's a useful guide to describing camera movements. ;)
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

SecretDude77

Postby SecretDude77 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:55 pm

Oh man she’s my go to for when I’m in a self peril mood

quickman

Postby quickman » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:47 pm

I can picture Sharon as an older woman trying to sound like a much younger girl.
Probably making money on the side, reading this stuff

Return to “General Discussion”