Weekend Sinking with the GF

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
freefloater

Weekend Sinking with the GF

Postby freefloater » Sat May 22, 2010 6:20 am

Went for our springtime sink a few weks ago. The girlfriend and I. Decided we'd reenact one of the many great quicksand stories out there. We chose Jiminey Thicket's "In the Dark" where two strangers meet each other at a campground and enjoy some deep mud together. We did it up at my cottage, in a suprisingly deep, potentially dangerous mud hole. The deep, runny muck was fantastic. Wish we could've taken pictures or videoed this, but we only had moonlight for lighting...sigh. I'd like to have shared this on here. We acted out the story in EVERY detail, it was worth buying this cottage!!! :D :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Weekend Sinking with the GF

Postby PM2K » Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 pm

You lucky guy! I'm envious! :)

YerKiddin

Postby YerKiddin » Mon May 24, 2010 8:40 pm

I dated a LONG time before getting married at 42. In all the dating I've ever done, I have yet to date any woman that would get into the mud with me. :-( I hope for your sake she's a keeper! :-)

freefloater

Postby freefloater » Tue May 25, 2010 2:56 am

YerKiddin wrote:I dated a LONG time before getting married at 42. In all the dating I've ever done, I have yet to date any woman that would get into the mud with me. :-( I hope for your sake she's a keeper! :-)

Oh, she's a keper all right. She's just about everything I 'd hoped for on my wishlist. Not the least of which is the fact that she's quite a sexperimentalist. For this reason she readily embraced and loved sinking, and took a rather unique erotic pleasure in it (I wondered if she had done some sinking in her past). It also helps that she's a fitness buff, and as a result, quite buff/shapely. For me, its like an erotic quicksand comic come to life----think Sindy (Sinda?) the Jungle girl. Needless to say, i'm always busy collecting the hottest quicksand /mud stories for our next excursion. Sinking has become a top favourite of ours, often opting to do this over normal love making, weather permitting of course.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 am

I read that story. That was definitely guy-with-girl in the quicksand pit. Did those two ever have fun in there!

Uh...wait a minute...you DID that?!

Did you two ever have fun in there!

Congratulations!

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed May 26, 2010 6:07 am

All right! Good for you two. Enjoy many happy years of desperate struggles, being sucked deeper and deeper, clinging to each other in desperation. . . :)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “General Discussion”