Question, What does the term WAM mean?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Kennethon

Question, What does the term WAM mean?

Postby Kennethon » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:53 am

I’ve seen this a lot in quicksand sites but I’m unsure what it means and what makes it different to other things. Thanks!

P.S. I’d like to know other general quicksand related terms for my convenience. This isn’t mandatory for me at the moment, but the option is out there for anyone that can enlighten me a bit more. Many thanks in advance.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Question, What does the term WAM mean?

Postby dlodoski » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:24 am

Kennethon wrote:I’ve seen this a lot in quicksand sites but I’m unsure what it means and what makes it different to other things. Thanks!

P.S. I’d like to know other general quicksand related terms for my convenience. This isn’t mandatory for me at the moment, but the option is out there for anyone that can enlighten me a bit more. Many thanks in advance.

WAM is an an acronym for 'Wet and Messy', which itself is a container for wet and messy interests, including mud topics - of which quicksand is a subset.

Quicksand itself can be sliced and diced in terms of where emphasis is for individuals. Sexual interest in quicksand themes can be considered a fetish or a kink or both. Either way, if you're into quicksand, you are part of the WAM crowd.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “General Discussion”