Odd question for everyone

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
dragons24

Odd question for everyone

Postby dragons24 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:20 am

So after many years I fell in love with my best and one of my oldest friends. Things have been going great for me and she finally asked one night what my fetishs are. I was kinda took off guard. So when I asked her why she said I want to make you happy and have some fun. So I let down my walls and told her about mud and quicksand. She said she is all about trying it out , kinda like mother earth bandage. I show her a few of my videos and her only response was.. yeah I see why it's a turn on but those girls are sexy. Then the conversation goes to this site and she was wondering if the members here would like to see her sink ? ( well she is BI , so she wants to know if any other females would?) I figure I would ask on here how to go about it , like so solo with a Camera or ask producers ect ect. Then she asked a question that im sure alot of members on here have thought of. Why is there no sex , like hard-core, fantasy sex with man and women? Also said she is thinking of doing a only fans , and if people like her she would be more up for trying it out.
Okay so what do I do , or say to her ?

Andybarned

Re: Odd question for everyone

Postby Andybarned » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:24 pm

Hi!

Right. Firstly well done on being so open with your new partner. I too have been lucky enough to meet somebody open minded and keen to try and at the least embrace it’s something I like.

As for watching her sink ~ we are all so different fans are into different types of sand / mud / people etc but I’d be open to watching anything you make and supporting if it’s my type of thing ~ I’d say try a mature first and if she likes it then could always try and work with an established producer.

As for the sex but.. For me my quicksand fetish has never been about sex just the helplessness of it and watching the struggle.. (I wonder had there been sex scenes whether I’d have liked them and fetishised that?) so I’ve never really questioned why that aspect of the community isn’t better served!

If she’s up for trying it then go with it, if she wants to film it then go for it, if you want to explore OF then I’ll look you up, basically do what feels right and you’ll have fun and maybe who know.. maybe a small career!

Well done for talking about it tho!!!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:26 pm

If you have to ask here then the answer may well be "No". This is something that needs to be so certain that you don't have to ask. She also needs to be aware that with the exposure comes the need for a thicker skin. Every dope who thinks he knows how she should look or perform will feel free to open his yap. Be ready for that much.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:13 pm

This is easy. Go buy yourself a high sided inflatable pool and several 50lb bags of pottery clay (or more if you can afford it), and if you don't have suitable garage or backyard, some plastic to cover the floor and walls with and have at it with her. The odds are she and you will have a lot of fun introducing mud to her in this way...

The question will then be whether she wants to go at it again the next week, and then, again the next week and so on. You, and she, can't really know in advance, you have to play the game to see if she's the right one. And, as they say, aye, thar's the rub...

Return to “General Discussion”