Women On Horses In Mud & Quicksand Drawings

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Theo

Women On Horses In Mud & Quicksand Drawings

Postby Theo » Mon May 31, 2021 5:38 am

What ever happened to the artist who used to draw women on horses in mud and quicksand? I loved the drawings that person did and I’ve been looking all over for those drawings since they seemed to disappear about 3-5 years ago. The only reference to “horses” I can find on here in the drawings section brings up someone with the username of “schlamm” which sounds familiar, but it looks like they haven’t been active since 2019 and the original posts that might have included a drawing seemed to have been deleted.

I’d love to see those drawings again, if anyone knows where to find them?
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

schlamm

Re: Women On Horses In Mud & Quicksand Drawings

Postby schlamm » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 am

It's been a few years indeed, but I am still above ground
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:56 am

schlamm wrote:It's been a few years indeed, but I am still above ground

unlike your damsels... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:20 pm

schlamm wrote:It's been a few years indeed, but I am still above ground

Hi schlamm! Thank you so much for the reply, so glad to see you’re back! I figured no one was ever going to answer this. Like I said, I really enjoyed scrolling through your stuff back when I was just starting to discover all things quicksand on the internet. I used to have some of my favs of yours on my old laptop, but let’s just say: “it went under, and never came back up” so I lost all that and then I could never find it again. If it’s not too much trouble, I’d love to see your stuff from before sometime. And can’t wait to see more! Welcome back to QSF!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:28 pm

I don't keep them...and I'm on a new computer as well. New stuff like I posted in "drawings" may become more common if I don't start getting negative PM's 8-)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:23 am

schlamm wrote:I don't keep them...and I'm on a new computer as well. New stuff like I posted in "drawings" may become more common if I don't start getting negative PM's 8-)

If you don't mind me asking, why were you getting negative PM's? (Feel free to PM me if you prefer).

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:22 am

Some folks don't appreciate or agree with including a horse...and aren't shy about expressing that.
It was how I was introduced to the mud fascination as a boy. A college girl got her rented horse mired in a riverbed, helping them escape was an eye opening experience that still lives strong in my memory.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:16 pm

schlamm wrote:Some folks don't appreciate or agree with including a horse...and aren't shy about expressing that.
It was how I was introduced to the mud fascination as a boy. A college girl got her rented horse mired in a riverbed, helping them escape was an eye opening experience that still lives strong in my memory.

Well, I appreciate what you do, it’s something different and unique to you. I for one like a variety of things. You're probably one of the few people on here who's had such a real life experience. Anyway, I hope it doesn’t happen again. I'll PM a little extra (positive) comment later.

muddworg

Postby muddworg » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Welcome back!

Return to “General Discussion”