Men in Quicksand fantasy

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
gilligansunder

Men in Quicksand fantasy

Postby gilligansunder » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:05 am

So this one goes out to folks like me who prefer men in the Quicksand. If your like me there’s a huge deficit of scene’s for us so a lot of our time is spent day dreaming about what we wish we could see on our favorite shows. That said I’m a little curious what your Tv/Movie scene fantasies are like by comparison to mine. So I set this up this little game. I think you’ll get the the rules as they are pretty self evident. Just copy and paste in your reply. And fill in the blank. If you have more than one, by all means. I have to give mine some thought so I’ll post it latter.

Actor you would like to see in Quicksand:
Character he would be playing:
Show he’d be on:
What would he be wearing:
Type of quicksand:
How would the scene play out:

gilligansunder

Re: Men in Quicksand fantasy

Postby gilligansunder » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:13 pm

Ok here is mine, came up with 2.

Actor you would like to see in Quicksand:Jensen Ackels
Character he would be playing: Dean Winchester
Show he’d be on:Supernatural
What would he be wearing: His typical leather Jacket, grey sweatshirt, Jeans, but instead of his usual boots he'd be wearing navy blue vans slip-ons
Type of quicksand: Dry
How would the scene play out:He and Sam would be checking out a grave yard on a lead, Sam makes a reference to that scene on Xena in the graveyard. Dean claims that's just Hollywood when suddenly on accident Dean steps on a grave. Two Hands come out and grab his ankles and pull him in up to his knees. He calls out to Sam who turns around and just in time to see him go up to his crotch. Sam grabs him as it comes to his chest and pulls him out. The corpse pulls the shoes form his feet and Sam teases Dean comparing him to Joxer the Mighty.

Actor you would like to see in Quicksand: Dominic Monaghan
Character he would be playing: Charlie Pace
Show he’d be on:Lost
What would he be wearing:Brown t-shirt, Jeans, checkered Vans.
Type of quicksand: Sawdust
How would the scene play out: Wile exploring the Jungle Charlie gets separated form Hurley and Jack. Rather than get lost he decides to resort to there pre agreed plan to head back to the beach. Thinking he's on the right track he follows a trail of sand. He comes across a big patch of it in a clearing. He's about to cross it until he notices a rare bird walking on the ground. It flaps it's wings and flys over the sand and renews walking. Charlie wonders why it wouldn't just walk over the sand and stares at the bird wile he walks backwards towards the center of the clearing. We see a closeup of the back of his feet and then a side shoot of his left foot going through the sand and he falls in up to his chest. He goes under but is rescued by Desmond at the last minute.

Return to “General Discussion”