Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Jeolquicksand

Uk meetups

Postby Jeolquicksand » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:46 pm

Hello I'm looking for people to go in to quicksand with me plz say if instead

DangerousWill

Re: Uk meetups

Postby DangerousWill » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:54 am

You're probably not going to get much response and for a number of reasons.
I've just looked you up and you joined 2 days before posting, and this is your only post (the one you posted on SDVP is basically the same post). From that I can gather that you are new and inexperienced but not much else. You even had a major spelling error in your short post.

So from that you are either a troll fishing for responses (which is quite common) or someone overexcited who has just realised that they are not alone. So I'm going to give this advice in case you are the later but nothing further in case you are the former.

Quicksandfans is a community of like minded people, and while most of us like anonymity, we are open to helping people out who are a part of it. It is also a sacred place to hide from those that would condemn us for being different. Admittedly I am on this site for the creative side, but most of us are about sharing in this passion of all things quick and mucky.

So if you want people to reply, start sharing in this community. Go through the past posts and find out about us. Look at the new posts and make a comment. Then we'll start to understand the real you, and if you're a troll it will quickly show through. Start showing us about your passions; what you have done before, what your fantasies are, do you draw or write stories.

And then, and as a result of that, tells us a bit more about who you are and what you want from such an activity, and then someone may relate to you and want to come with you.

I don't mean to tell you off, I still remember my feelings when I first found this site 12 years ago. It was exciting, both to see and engage with producers making my dreams a video reality and to finally realise that I wasn't as weird as I thought. My first response wasn't to try and meet those people as I was a lot more warry. I was a lurker back then, and later visited on and off before returning in my creative capacity.

So there's my advice stranger, and I look forward to whatever you share with the community.

Jeolquicksand

Re: Uk meetups

Postby Jeolquicksand » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:57 pm

Thanks

Return to “General Discussion”