Anyone ever try WAM with vacbeds?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Lets_Mud_Wallow

Anyone ever try WAM with vacbeds?

Postby Lets_Mud_Wallow » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:26 pm

I know this community is more quicksand focused but I just found out that vacbeds were a thing and I'm intrigued. Having never tried one I can only speculate but I imagine its similar to being fully submerged in some deep mud. Specifically, how it restricts your movements and the pressure it applies to your body.

I envisioned getting inside one with some slippery substances and having a good time ;). This probably wouldn't be conducive with mud per se but seeing if anyone has any experience or insight.

Thanks

gamwam

Re: Anyone ever try WAM with vacbeds?

Postby gamwam » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:00 pm

vacbed doesn't squeeze you in the same way that mud does,...an inflatable body bag does have a similar effect if its the dual chamber kind

i have tried lots of lube in a vac bed which felt fun and also shaving foam which ended up being drawn into the frame/pipework around the vac bed ,.. but still not the same as sinking in a thick peat bog ,. i think using anything else inside the vacbed with you would certainly end up with it getting drawn into the vacuum cleaners internal workings and probably wreck it

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:47 am

I've seen people use slime in a sleepsack, though not quite the same as a vacbed. I've pondered using lube for my vacbed but I don't really want to deal with the mess afterwards

Lets_Mud_Wallow

Postby Lets_Mud_Wallow » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:27 am

gamwam wrote:vacbed doesn't squeeze you in the same way that mud does,...an inflatable body bag does have a similar effect if its the dual chamber kind

i have tried lots of lube in a vac bed which felt fun and also shaving foam which ended up being drawn into the frame/pipework around the vac bed ,.. but still not the same as sinking in a thick peat bog ,. i think using anything else inside the vacbed with you would certainly end up with it getting drawn into the vacuum cleaners internal workings and probably wreck it

I'm a newbie when it comes to bondage stuff but googling of body bags seems interesting. Yeah I invisioned a bunch a lube / slime for the wam but would be concerned about potential damage.

Lets_Mud_Wallow

Postby Lets_Mud_Wallow » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:31 am

Raptor90 wrote:I've seen people use slime in a sleepsack, though not quite the same as a vacbed. I've pondered using lube for my vacbed but I don't really want to deal with the mess afterwards

I could see the clean up being tedious for a vacbed. Do you or anyone have any recommendations for vacbeds?

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:09 pm

Lets_Mud_Wallow wrote:
Raptor90 wrote:I've seen people use slime in a sleepsack, though not quite the same as a vacbed. I've pondered using lube for my vacbed but I don't really want to deal with the mess afterwards

I could see the clean up being tedious for a vacbed. Do you or anyone have any recommendations for vacbeds?

when ive used lube in my vacbed i end up turning it inside out and hanging it over the shower rail while hosing it off with the shower head,..then allow to dry fully before talking and storing

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:57 pm

Lets_Mud_Wallow wrote:

I do not, the one I have was given to me

Deepinswamp

Postby Deepinswamp » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:20 am

Raptor90 wrote:
Lets_Mud_Wallow wrote:

I do not, the one I have was given to me

Jealous! Wish someone would give a vacbed to me haha

Return to “General Discussion”