Postby duuudeization » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:25 pm

"...unless she was in over her head".
I see what you did there, Nessie :lol:
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

MkIII

Re: Desperately Seeking - Fantasy QS Personals

Postby MkIII » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Nessie wrote:
A) Replying to this ad will get a man nowhere. I have aged out, and that's that.

The idea that I might one day be too old to go sinking makes me enormously sad.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:59 pm

MkIII wrote:
Nessie wrote:
A) Replying to this ad will get a man nowhere. I have aged out, and that's that.

You'll be too old to do a lot of things if you wait long enough. Then you'll very much regret what you didn't do. And then you'll die. Get busy.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:13 pm

I don't think personals are the way to go. I have actually met five adult humans of the female kind who I am convinced were telling the truth when they claimed to find quicksand and mud arousing. I have met them face to face but in the capacity of what I do at my Studio, by which I mean I have a higher probability than most of encountering them. There is a sixth who SAYS the same and is pretty convincing but for whom I remain skeptical. There have also been a dozen or so others I have met, some at the Studio and some not, who have made the same claim but for whom I am much more skeptical.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Fred588 wrote:I don't think personals are the way to go. I have actually met five adult humans of the female kind who I am convinced were telling the truth when they claimed to find quicksand and mud arousing. I have met them face to face but in the capacity of what I do at my Studio, by which I mean I have a higher probability than most of encountering them. There is a sixth who SAYS the same and is pretty convincing but for whom I remain skeptical. There have also been a dozen or so others I have met, some at the Studio and some not, who have made the same claim but for whom I am much more skeptical.

Secure Educated bachelor w quicksand fetish studio seeks fabulous babe to share his interest. Please respond in person. Some nudity required.

Fred - Darkest Arkansas :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Fred588 wrote:I don't think personals are the way to go. I have actually met five adult humans of the female kind who I am convinced were telling the truth when they claimed to find quicksand and mud arousing. I have met them face to face but in the capacity of what I do at my Studio, by which I mean I have a higher probability than most of encountering them. There is a sixth who SAYS the same and is pretty convincing but for whom I remain skeptical. There have also been a dozen or so others I have met, some at the Studio and some not, who have made the same claim but for whom I am much more skeptical.

Secure Educated bachelor w quicksand fetish studio seeks fabulous babe to share his interest. Please respond in person. Some nudity required.

Fred - Darkest Arkansas :mrgreen:

Suppose I romise a couple of trips in the Tardis. I predict the number of serious replies will triple.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:33 pm

SWM seeks BBW SWF. Must enjoy trucks, guns, beer, outdoor activities of the Redneck type and sinking in bottomless claypits. Tatoos and piercings a must. :D

Seriously, I've never had a problem introducing this interest to the opposite sex. Maybe it's because I don't pass it off as a full blown fetish but just something fun to do? I just took my current lady friend sinking last week when we were in the middle of a 90 degree heat wave.
"Fuck it's hot."
"Yea it is."
"Wanna go swimming?"
"Yea.....yea we can go swimming." *mischievous grin*
"Oh God....what's that smile for!?"
"Oh nothing....just do me a tavor and wear your least favorite swim suit." :twisted:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:32 pm

Fred588 wrote:I don't think personals are the way to go.

Not for you, they aren't. You have a claypit. You don't need to SAY anything at all.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:41 pm

MkIII wrote:
Nessie wrote:

I can't tell if you mean that you are sinking now and will be sorry when you can't do it any more, or if you are afraid you'll get old without having ever done it at all.

Either way, though, I encourage you to find a way to get your experiences in while you can.

It is true, I did age out. But I have done enough to where it doesn't feel like I'm being deprived now.

Nessie

Return to “General Discussion”