Where did these photos come from?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Theo

Re: Where did these photos come from?

Postby Theo » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:10 am

I’ve always loved those pictures too, and oh how I'd love to see some video from that day! :P It almost looks it could be tar.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:29 pm

Theo wrote:I’ve always loved those pictures too, and oh how I'd love to see some video from that day! :P It almost looks it could be tar.

Thats a interesting concept quick tak

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:09 pm

dlodoski wrote: ....I'll post about the work she did for MPV in my forum.

I just bumped up a topic in the MPV forum with some photos.

I'll post more there shortly.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:34 pm

beachbum wrote:Her red dress quicksand sinking video is the first one I ever saw and led me down this irresistible path of the quicksand fetish.

Yes, yes. The red dress Devilclown sink with Krystal was indeed a really good one - I guess kind of a classic. You can see it on youtube now, but I always wished that I had the DVD. I sent away for it, but it never came - kind of a regret.

If there was a video of the sink in these posted pictures, it would probably be even better than the red dress episode.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:40 pm

I agree! That quicksand in the pictures looks super thick and sucky. Krystal was so young and hot back then (still is).

quarrysinker

Postby quarrysinker » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:01 pm

Did she strip at some point in the action? Or she wasn't comfortable in her beautiful skin to do that?

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:19 pm

quarrysinker wrote:Did she strip at some point in the action? Or she wasn't comfortable in her beautiful skin to do that?

I personally have never seen her do so. I do have this question though. Had see ever been tied up for her sinking video? Seems like she did but I maybe thinking of someone else

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:34 pm

jagfiles wrote:
quarrysinker wrote:Did she strip at some point in the action? Or she wasn't comfortable in her beautiful skin to do that?

I personally have never seen her do so. I do have this question though. Had see ever been tied up for her sinking video? Seems like she did but I maybe thinking of someone else

Krystal was kind of shy about getting undressed. She always had clothes on no matter which video she was in. Nothing less. She was relatively modest even during cleanup. Getting naked for the camera just wasn't her thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:36 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
jagfiles wrote:

Krystal was kind of shy about getting undressed. She always had clothes on no matter which video she was in. Nothing less. She was relatively modest even during cleanup. Getting naked for the camera just wasn't her thing.

'100% understandable

Return to “General Discussion”