Movies You Wished Had A Quicksand Scene/Near Misses

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Theo

Re: Movies You Wished Had A Quicksand Scene

Postby Theo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:58 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Went to see this just hoping and praying for a chance. Instead we got Bo running around all wet and naked. She does have a nice moment or two with a big snake. Turns out husband John Derek, the director of this mess, was a wet/wetlook fan. Bo always seemed to enjoy it too. Anyhow, he got the wrong fetish. Sometimes I think he had a slo-motion fetish too because that's always how he shot any action. At least he was great with women. I tried to fix it when my time came around. :mrgreen:

Nice pic's Duncan! The first one of Bo Derek is an excellent outfit for running into quicksand :P And I like how the third pic says "last known photo." I wonder why? :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:49 pm

Just finished watching " Jungle Cruise " with Dwayne " The rock " Johnson and Emily Blunt. Quite entertaining, but it was crying out for a quicksand scene with Emily, who's very cute, by the way. Still, as it was a Disney film we shouldn't expect too much. ;)
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:33 am

Herzeleid wrote:Just finished watching " Jungle Cruise " with Dwayne " The rock " Johnson and Emily Blunt. Quite entertaining, but it was crying out for a quicksand scene with Emily, who's very cute, by the way. Still, as it was a Disney film we shouldn't expect too much. ;)

Thanks for the heads up Herzeleid! I'll probably get around to watching it myself one of these days. By the way, I just have to comment on your avatar photo, I absolutely love it! :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:58 am

Spaceballs (1987)

I happened to watch this one for the first time a few days ago and it was ludicrously entertaining. I enjoy just about movie with John Candy, and it was also cool to see Michael Winslow from AGT when he was younger. But let’s get to the point, I was really hoping to see a quicksand scene with Princess Vespa (Daphne Zuniga) when they were in the desert, maybe when she was walking ahead of everyone else. It was the perfect opportunity for her blunder into a hidden patch of quicksand, and it would’ve been so hard for her to get out of it in that dress too! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:52 am

Theo wrote:
Herzeleid wrote:Just finished watching " Jungle Cruise " with Dwayne " The rock " Johnson and Emily Blunt. Quite entertaining, but it was crying out for a quicksand scene with Emily, who's very cute, by the way. Still, as it was a Disney film we shouldn't expect too much. ;)

Thanks for the heads up Herzeleid! I'll probably get around to watching it myself one of these days. By the way, I just have to comment on your avatar photo, I absolutely love it! :P

Glad you like my avatar :D It's a screen shot I took from the MPV scene " Ignorance Is Bliss " starring the absolutely gorgeous Anabelle Pync. She is possibly my favourite quicksand model . . . Just so perfect in every way :D .
The scene is available on Club MPV or UMD.net.
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Herzeleid wrote:Glad you like my avatar :D It's a screen shot I took from the MPV scene " Ignorance Is Bliss " starring the absolutely gorgeous Anabelle Pync. She is possibly my favourite quicksand model . . . Just so perfect in every way :D .
The scene is available on Club MPV or UMD.net.

Agreed! I haven't seen that one (yet ;) ) but I've seen a few of the Ignorance Is Bliss videos and very much enjoy them :P Thanks for the intel!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:51 pm

Don't give up hope. If the world has a more informed Disney fan than me, it's probably my daughter. She just told me that a sequel is in the works.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:14 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:

Don't give up hope. If the world has a more informed Disney fan than me, it's probably my daughter. She just told me that a sequel is in the works.

And don't forget we didn't get a proper quicksand scene in Star Wars until Disney took over, and they did a pretty good job of it IMHO :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLkXE7Jf_Ro

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:24 am

1883 (TV Series)

I got my hopes up watching episode 2 of 1883 last night. Short on hands, James has his pretty Daughter Elsa accompany him on a roundup of wild cattle. While one of the wranglers was laying out his plan to surround and herd the cattle towards the river, he warned all to be careful around the river, saying: “it’s boggy enough to swallow both man and horse,” or something like that. And a few minutes later, it was quite exciting to see Elsa riding by herself near the river, even crossing a shallow, narrow spot. But alas, nothing happened :cry: However, I guess there’s still eight episodes and thousands of miles left to go to Montana, so who knows. Maybe there’s still hope for a future episode.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:13 pm

Theo wrote:1883 (TV Series)

I got my hopes up watching episode 2 of 1883 last night. Short on hands, James has his pretty Daughter Elsa accompany him on a roundup of wild cattle. While one of the wranglers was laying out his plan to surround and herd the cattle towards the river, he warned all to be careful around the river, saying: “it’s boggy enough to swallow both man and horse,” or something like that. And a few minutes later, it was quite exciting to see Elsa riding by herself near the river, even crossing a shallow, narrow spot. But alas, nothing happened :cry: However, I guess there’s still eight episodes and thousands of miles left to go to Montana, so who knows. Maybe there’s still hope for a future episode.

Yeah that sounds like a definite. Wait until she has to meet a guy. He'll show up at the last minute to save the day. Almost have to be a minority ethnic cowboy now too.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”