Characters or outfit you wish went in quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Theo

Re: Characters or outfit you wish went in quicksand

Postby Theo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:52 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:And yes, Tina Louise missed so many opportunities in all those sword and sandal "epics" she was a part of in Italy. I always thought that Hollywood had some kind of prohibition on sinking tall girls because it took too long. (Don't get me started on Julie Newmar) :mrgreen:

Yep, Tina Louise in that outfit right there would've been awesome in quicksand :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:59 am

I know it's been done time and time again, but I still love a good safari outfit with a skirt/dress and leather boots :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:49 am

There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Who is the blonde woman in the 3rd picture? She looks perfect for sinking in quicksand.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:48 pm

beachbum wrote:Who is the blonde woman in the 3rd picture? She looks perfect for sinking in quicksand.

The third safari outfit picture? (Safari 3.jpg) IDK, just a picture I found on the internet. I agree though, that was my favorite too. She reminds me of Star from MPV, but I doubt that's her.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:11 am

I'm sure this is another one that's been mentioned time and time again here, but how about a real life Jasmine from Aladdin?

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:41 am

It could be an old bin bag, as long as someone like Anabelle Pync or Psyche was wearing it ! :D :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:29 pm

how about a straitjacket? :twisted:

deh740f-f214c722-d0b6-4f7d-9eb3-6d0677bb0aee.jpg

this is my internet friend Maria Moon
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:33 am

MadMax359 wrote:how about a straitjacket? :twisted:

this is my internet friend Maria Moon

That's not a straitjacket... that's a sexy leather straitjacket, and I think she would look amazing in quicksand. All tied up and helpless, oooh yeah :P

qsemergency

Postby qsemergency » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:11 pm

Last edited by qsemergency on Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”