Characters or outfit you wish went in quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Zargen

Characters or outfit you wish went in quicksand

Postby Zargen » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:09 pm

Is there a time when you rewatched an episode or film and saw a character in a catching outfit and then you wish they somehow ended up in a quicksand pit (even if the scenario was unrealistic)?

I’ll start with some personal examples in no particular order:

Padme Amidala (Star Wars) – White battle outfit from Episode II: Kind of obvious, but she is hot in her tight white outfit and I can only imagine how she’d look trying to tread and even sink under the mud (or even a dry quicksand pit if there was one on Geonosis). I’d also have Leia in her Hoth outfit too, but between the two I’d think of Padme more often.

Beverly Crusher, Deanna Troi and Ezri Dax (Star Trek) – Blue Science Uniforms: Watching the TNG as a child, Crusher looked great wearing the uniform along with her blue coat and I kind of wish Armus from Skin of Evil took her instead of Riker (or maybe Yar could’ve been pulled in for her death scene – but who knows if that would’ve worked or if taking her lifeforce was just the better way). Over time this has also extended to Deanna Troi (in the standard blue uniform from season 6 & 7 or the movie uniforms – though not her special outfits) and Ezri Dax from DS9.

Amelia Earhart (Night at the Museum 2) – Flying outfit: Much like Padme, her tight trousers/pants make her look sexy (although this makes a bit awkward as the character is based on a real-life heroine and I wouldn’t want to do her a disservice – sometimes it’s a little easy to refer to the actress Amy Adams).

Ashley Hammond (Power Rangers In Space) – Astro Megaship Uniform: Same deal as Padme and Amelia/Amy Adams (or rather Ashley predated them), Ashley was a looker while wearing her grey and yellow uniform.

There are many others such as Sheba or Brie from Battlestar Galactica (1978) in their warrior/pilot outfits, Nyssa from Doctor Who in her velvet pants & top or Black Widow from the Marvel filmverse in her black catsuit.

Theo

Re: Characters or outfit you wish went in quicksand

Postby Theo » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:24 am

Oh boy, this this could take a while :lol: Also very similar to my own topic: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23450

I love any scene with a catsuit, leather dress, boots outfits etc. I remember that video with Trixie that was so good and had some really interesting looking mud, but unfortunately she didn't sink very much (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk_cDC8tVuQ).

And funny you mention Amy Adams, I now remember a scene from American Hustle where she was wearing a sexy leather dress. That would've been cool seeing her in quicksand with that dress :P

There's a video on YouTube about Amelia Earhart with a picture very suggestive of quicksand, but it was just the picture, no other quicksand relevant content in the video.

Wonder Woman and Super Girl in quicksand is another one we don't see enough of. The Super Girl slime scene was okay, but could've been better.

I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on :idea:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:39 am

Oooh, I really like that photo of Amy Adams, one of my favourite actors. I agree with the skin tight spandex or PVC ( latex ) costumes, but I'd also like to see French Maids or college uniforms ( Preferably with pleated skirts ). :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:50 am

so many, but going way back... yes, Mary Ann was the more relatable character, but Ginger... :twisted:

tina-louise-red-planet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:34 pm

MadMax359 wrote:so many, but going way back... yes, Mary Ann was the more relatable character, but Ginger... :twisted:

One of the greatest creative failures in the history of human imagination - Not getting Ginger and Mary Ann in a damsel quicksand situation. Preferably together in grass skirts and bikini tops since that's as risque as the show ever permitted. They had a cute publicity photo or two but never on screen. Waiting for Watubi episode had the girls even showing their navels (National Geographic clause - portraying natives) but it was Skipper who ended up in the quicksand.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:46 pm

MadMax359 wrote:so many, but going way back... yes, Mary Ann was the more relatable character, but Ginger... :twisted:

And yes, Tina Louise missed so many opportunities in all those sword and sandal "epics" she was a part of in Italy. I always thought that Hollywood had some kind of prohibition on sinking tall girls because it took too long. (Don't get me started on Julie Newmar) :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:

And yes, Tina Louise missed so many opportunities in all those sword and sandal "epics" she was a part of in Italy. I always thought that Hollywood had some kind of prohibition on sinking tall girls because it took too long. (Don't get me started on Julie Newmar) :mrgreen:

so, photo manipulators, can you rise to the occasion? Tina as Ginger, or as a sword and sandal damsel, can we get her into some quicksand? :twisted:

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:27 pm

A nice once piece bathing suit. :twisted:

Babe Watch.jpg

ParisDSC_0078.jpg

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:04 pm

and with all her adventures, no quicksand for the Girl from U.N.C.L.E. ?

the-girl-from-uncle-american-nbc-tv-series-1966-1967-with-stefanie-M6N419.jpg

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:49 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:One of the greatest creative failures in the history of human imagination - Not getting Ginger and Mary Ann in a damsel quicksand situation. Preferably together in grass skirts and bikini tops since that's as risque as the show ever permitted. They had a cute publicity photo or two but never on screen. Waiting for Watubi episode had the girls even showing their navels (National Geographic clause - portraying natives) but it was Skipper who ended up in the quicksand.

Can't agree with you any stronger Duncan. The mud bath scene was cool, but still not quicksand :(
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “General Discussion”