Second outing of the season!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
quarrysinker

Second outing of the season!

Postby quarrysinker » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:14 pm

Hey there folks!
It's a life i didn't post anything and i know I'm not really known among the crowd here since i just like keeping a low profile.
Today i went checking out a new quarry spot looking very promising from the sat.
And indeed it was!
Tons of quarry silky clay to sink and play in and a hot afternoon of freedom in the nature. Can you ask for more? -well a nearby stream would have made my day ;) ... cleaning is the suck part hehe...
You know i like sinking and playing in mud totally naked, well i started approaching the area where soil was crusty and managed to take a few loose steps ahead till i felt ground giving away and sank knee height... wait keep calm... I proceeded making myself a blob of mud and enjoyed the thick mud grubbing all over my body for what looked a life (I'm gonna leave out other details...) What a feel! :D
Here a few snaps i took of the place. What do you think? Next time I'd just love taking a beautiful busty and bodylicious gal over and play in this shit together; we would enjoy sensual massages and more whether in the mood... :P
Bye
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sinkman61

Re: Second outing of the season!

Postby Sinkman61 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:03 am

I think I’m really curious as to how deep that silt really is. But then again, I’m one of those that’s not happy until the mud is slowly climbing up and tightly wrapping around both sides of my head, with my feet more than 5 feet below me. Keep in mind, 5 feet is a lot when you’re short. I haven’t been out yet this season. YET. But plans are in the works…

enerj29

Postby enerj29 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:14 pm

That looks amazing! I have yet to find a quarry to play in. And I can recognize the 'covered over' spot that you left haha. Looks so familiar.

I found a pond once that would sometimes dry out and would have some great mud but the property owners have since diverted water to it from their driveway and it doesn't dry out :cry:

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:42 pm

looks awsome,. if only you had filmed a nice total submersion for us )

maria

Postby maria » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:42 am

Do you think it would be difficult to get out of the clay if you were wearing waders?

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:38 am

maria wrote:Do you think it would be difficult to get out of the clay if you were wearing waders?

At least you wouldn’t need to worry about having a tide come in to drown you, so with that in mind and the simple fact that waders tend to be oversized, getting out might not be THAT hard. I’m referring to getting out of your waders, not getting out “WITH” the waders still being worn. If the pressure down by your feet isn’t that great, you might be able to slip your feet from the boots that are stuck down deep in the mud. As for getting the waders out of the mud afterwards, that’s probably going to be a completely different story. Good luck with that. They may well become a permanent fixture in all that mud. Perhaps if you somehow tie them to the bumper of your car you can pull them out. Chances are though, they’d tear right in half, leaving the boots still stuck deep in the mud. But if they’re old waders….naw….please don’t try this.

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:56 am

I wish there was a quarry nearby that has mud like that. Although I have all this amazing tidal mud, part ot the enjoyment in this activity is exploring new areas and sinking in various different types of mud. Variety is the spice of life. A nearby quarry with vast mud deposits would be great. Back when I was a young pup, say 20, I was living just south of Greensboro, North Carolina. I was just starting out on my own, so I had rented a house trailer that was set in the small trailer park in the woods. One day while watching TV my entire trailer started shaking violently, first at one end, then flowing to the other. I ran out just as the ground started shaking again. To my south there was an explosion unlike any I had ever felt before. I knew it had to be close. So that evening I went exploring the woods just south of the trailer park, across from the main road. The woods were sitting on the side of a steep hill, with a creek that wrapped around to the right hand side of the hill. I followed along in the creek which quickly became the bottom of a small canyon, Looking upwards, I could see the trees quickly giving way to blue sky. Where was I? So I scrambled up one of the embankments to find myself smack dab in the middle of a quarry. I hadn’t had the slightest idea that there was a quarry hidden in the woods directly across the street from the trailer park. JACK POT!!! After a very short exploration of the quarry, I came across a disposal pond with the weirdest covering over it…like a super thick jello that would bend steeply down under my weight, yet could hold me up nonetheless. I had found the strangest mud pit I’ve still ever seen. Beneath the top, after struggling to break through, was an incredibly soft, creamy texture of some sort of left over silt that was disposed of after being processed. That quarry became my weekend play yard for the next two years…until I enlisted in the Navy.

quarrysinker

Postby quarrysinker » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:03 pm

maria wrote:Do you think it would be difficult to get out of the clay if you were wearing waders?

Maria, yeah of course it would! It's tough to get out without anything on... imagine wearing waders hehe.. I'd not advice that. When you step over the cracky ground it just gives away and you find yourself encased up to your tight :D
It's a really good workout for those who care to stay fit :D ... my legs where definitely tonic and slightly aching the day after... anyway wonderful mud romp ;)

Return to “General Discussion”