Feedback wanted: what appeals to you about quicksand art?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
SinkerCutie

Re: Feedback wanted: what appeals to you about quicksand art?

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:23 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:I usually look for the victim being the right age, being quite voluptuous, and if the substance looks really thick and pleasuring. Enjoying it or not, it doth not matter to me.

But you prefer a happy sink, usually, right?
gamepal wrote:I used to do some quicksand related drawings back in the day ( I haven't done so in a while now bit I have been thinking about doing some again) and I agree with you. As an artist you have more control over how to imagine the scene to look with how you envisioned it in your head, like what characters to use, what the scenario will be, how you want the sand or that ever substance that are sinking in to look like, etc. I kinda have this thing for superheroines in peril, especially when it involves quicksand. Though those types of scenarios are few and far between was what lead me to draw them myself.

As for consuming art related to quicksand, one thing I do appreciate is the outcome. I'm not really a fan of grim ending when the person is completely submerged with now hope of getting out. I do appreciate seeing how a person or people manage to escape just as much as I like seeing them sink.

Other interests may include the style of art, the setup, and the characters (may sound a little vague, but mostly anything that catches my attention).

I agree with you there completely. And I do think you should do some quicksand art again.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I usually look for the victim being the right age, being quite voluptuous, and if the substance looks really thick and pleasuring. Enjoying it or not, it doth not matter to me.

75% of the time yes.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:53 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:

75% of the time yes.

I see. And the other 25%?

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:58 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:

75% of the time yes.

I see. And the other 25%?

Neutral enjoyment. I just enjoy watching big boobs & butts getting swallowed.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “General Discussion”