Quicksand . . . What does it feel like ?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Herzeleid

Quicksand . . . What does it feel like ?

Postby Herzeleid » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:34 pm

Hi everyone, I've often wondered ( And fantasized ) about what it would feel like to sink really deep in quicksand or mud. I've only ever got thigh deep, and that was quite a pleasurable sensation. I'm sure the models who film these scenes must enjoy it, but can any of them say just what it actually FEELS like ? :)
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Duncan Edwards

Re: Quicksand . . . What does it feel like ?

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:46 pm

The most colorful, succinct, description I ever heard came from Kristine - It's like a full-body blowjob. Annabelle Genovisi who was very fond of submissive bondage, so much so that she enjoyed corsets a lot, referred to a particular substance once as ...a really great hug only it might squeeze you to death like a big snake.

My personal experience has been that it varies a great deal not only with the substance but the mood you are in.

Responses are likely to be as varied as the person but maybe this will help a bit.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:44 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:The most colorful, succinct, description I ever heard came from Kristine - It's like a full-body blowjob. Annabelle Genovisi who was very fond of submissive bondage, so much so that she enjoyed corsets a lot, referred to a particular substance once as ...a really great hug only it might squeeze you to death like a big snake.

My personal experience has been that it varies a great deal not only with the substance but the mood you are in.

Responses are likely to be as varied as the person but maybe this will help a bit.

Oooh . . . "A full body blowjob" Now that's got my imagination going ! :D Thanks for that, Duncan. :)
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:23 am

Duncan Edwards wrote: ...My personal experience has been that it varies a great deal not only with the substance but the mood you are in.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Most of my recent plunges have been in the name of work - and usually early in the morning when dew still covers everything. I get more of a charge now, stepping on wet mole mounds with my boots. Seriously.

It's the gift of 'process'. Feel lucky if you don't know what that means. ;)

Having written all of that, the best stuff I ever played in (back in my yoot) was bubbling pond muck that was under about four inches of water. It was warm all the way down. Very pleasing. 8-)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:53 am

My favorite sinks are when my clay pit gets to the consistancy of warm peanut butter. Smooth, soft enough to sink into easily but thick enough so you're definitely going to have to put up a fight to get out. And when you do get out you take about half the pit with you stuck to your body in an inch thick layer. :D
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:34 pm

I did a waist deep quicksand sink this summer. For me it felt fun at the same time scary. When you are lower into the mud and cannot get out, there is a little bit of anxiety, yet, excitement on the struggle trying to escape. The perspective is different when you are in the mud/quicksand rather than looking at it from ground level. The biggest feeling for me was contemplating whether I should go deeper versus am I going to get stuck. I was at a point where if I went just a few inches deeper, i was afraid I would be stuck, and I was by myself.

Return to “General Discussion”