Best sink so far

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
MkIII

Best sink so far

Postby MkIII » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:44 am

Time is running out in the sinking season!

I was craving some more mud, but I had been avoiding going again. Earlier this summer, my usual quarry spot had yielded me a chest-deep vertical sink. It felt amazing, but the next day I found myself absolutely covered in mosquito bites! I didn't want that to happen again, but especially with this tropical storm coming, I knew that chances were the quarry would flood, so this was likely my last opportunity for the year.

So I sprayed myself thoroughly with deep woods spray and sank into the thickest mud I've ever been in. It was a good way from the shore, so I knew I wasn't going to have a sink ruined by flooding. I hit something of a bottom, but I wasn't going to let that ruin the experience. I painted myself with the stuff; it stuck like glue. Every extra handful of mud I piled on, stayed on. I made myself so heavy with it that it was hard to move...which let me sink to my chest.

Something about the mud going over my face turns me mad. I had to be completely covered, so I grabbed as much of it as I could and piled it on myself. I even encased my head, covering my nose and leaving my mouth free, then clearing the nose and covering my mouth. I made a point to moan, imagining how muffled the sound must be through 4 inches of cement-like clay. I made a pleasant discovery in that mud trap: every time I tried to pull my head from the confinement, it squeezed on my head from all sides. Feeling the mud really grip me like that, denying me even the movement of my head, was more thrilling than I can describe.

At one point, I covered my whole face. It was so thick that it didn't enter my nose. I kept taking breaths through my nose, which confused me at first... then I realized that I must have been rebreathing my own exhalations. Not wanting to die there, I decided it was probably time to head home before I died a little too happy.

Sadly, this spot won't last. If the tropical storm doesn't flood the nearby creek and completely reshape the area, this spot will dry out without inflow. Still, this is the kind of mud I'll dream about for years to come.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gamwam

Re: Best sink so far

Postby gamwam » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 pm

wow that looks like awesome sticky stuff to go deep in

RedLikeRubies

Postby RedLikeRubies » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:46 am

Wow!! Looks Like Fun!! :D
Want to come sink with me?

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:21 am

You’re almost perfectly camouflaged. You could have scared the crap of me if I had walked up near you. :o

mudder8899

Postby mudder8899 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:07 am

Looks like a nice end of season sink.

Return to “General Discussion”